- Sub Headline: Newest Massachusetts School of Rock Location Celebrates Opening
- City: Attleboro
- State: Massachusetts
- Listed: November 30, 2015 2:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // ATTLEBORO, MA – School of Rock, the leader in performance-based music education, announces the opening of its fifth location in Massachusetts. In addition to locations in Watertown, Norwood, Lynn and Seekonk, this newest school in Attleboro opens its doors with a soft opening in early December, followed by a grand opening celebration that will be held at the school on January 9, 2016. Situated at 185 Washington Street, School of Rock Attleboro is conveniently located only 1.5 miles away from Emerald Square Mall.
A team-centric atmosphere makes School of Rock a fun and engaging place to practice, and encourages kids to embrace the learning process. School of Rock’s unique performance-based program takes the focus off individuals and creates a vibrant team dynamic that allows students to learn in a passionate and motivating environment. For over 15 years, this method of teaching has successfully helped the school grow to over 170 locations in nine countries.
“The comfortable yet challenging environment at School of Rock facilitates musical growth and a desire for excellence among our students,” said School of Rock CEO Dzana Homan. “Our students develop a sense of teamwork and leadership as they become more confident in their instruments. With each new School of Rock opening, we have received remarkable feedback on the positive effects it has on the community. We cannot wait to see how these young musicians will enhance Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.”
“School of Rock is the ideal venture for me as it joins my three strongest passions in life: working with kids, building businesses and playing music,” said Dave LaSalle, Owner and General Manager at the new Attleboro location. “Music is an integral feature to the personal growth and well-being of children (and adults) of all ages. With increasing budget cuts in the music and arts programs, School of Rock serves to fill the education gap by providing children unparalleled music and performance opportunities.”
For more information on the school, visit attleboro.SchoolOfRock.com and www.facebook.com/SchoolOfRockAttleboro or call 508-761-5300.
About School of Rock
The music school your mom and dad wished they had when they were kids, School of Rock is an ingenious concept that gets kids and adults rocking out to the classics and up and performing with their peers. With more than 170 locations in nine countries, the franchise proves that rock and roll is here to stay.
SOURCE School of Rock
380 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)