- Sub Headline: New Hire Contributes Extensive Background in Franchise Growth
- City: El Segundo
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.schoolofrock.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 10:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 22, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – School of Rock, the leader in performance based music education, announces the hiring of Stacey Paez as vice president of business development. As the newest corporate team member at School of Rock, Paez will manage operational and marketing initiatives in addition to advancing the music franchise’s reach by overseeing development projects.
Paez comes to School of Rock with over 10 years of experience in the educational franchise sector. Prior to working for the musical education program, Paez acted as manager of operations systems at Goddard Systems, Inc., where she managed a team of franchise business consultant specialists and notably staged a turnaround for select struggling schools by increasing occupancy from 50 percent to 93 percent within an eight-month timeframe. Paez’s experience in the education industry also extends to her tenure as company center operations manager at the Huntington Learning Center, where she coordinated advancement of student growth and success for multiple centers.
“School of Rock is a unique franchise providing students with a variety of benefits such as music education, self-confidence, peer relationships and performance skills,” said Stacey Paez, Vice President of Business Development at School of Rock. “I’m honored to be a part of a team that works so diligently in helping children reach their full potential, and am eager to execute new and exciting strategies for the program.”
“Stacey’s expertise in this industry is unrivaled, showing an impressive record of improving all aspects of business development for other organizations,” said Dzana Homan CEO of School of Rock. “Her passion for creating innovative growth plans within the childhood education sector will contribute greatly to our continued success in the coming years.”
For more information on School of Rock, please visit www.schoolofrock.com.
About School of Rock
The music school your mom and dad wished they had when they were kids, School of Rock is an ingenious concept that gets kids and adults rocking out to the classics and up and performing with their peers. With more than 160 locations in nine countries, the franchise proves that rock and roll is here to stay.
SOURCE School of Rock
406 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)