- Sub Headline: Veteran Franchise Development Executive Brings Wealth of Knowledge to Growing Company
- Listed: August 24, 2017 6:12 pm
- Expires: 215 days, 2 hours
School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer
August 24, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – School of Rock, the leader in performance-based music education, is pleased to announce Anthony Padulo as their new Chief Development Officer. As the newest addition to the School of Rock executive team, Padulo brings unmatched experience in strategic planning, franchise sales, real estate development and employee training to the growing School of Rock family.
“We are honored to welcome Anthony to the School of Rock family, and know that his proven track record and extensive experience in franchise development will be a major driver in the brand’s growth,” said School of Rock CEO, Rob Price. “We look forward to leveraging his expertise in developing and strengthening the School of Rock brand both domestically and internationally.”
In Anthony’s more than 30 years of experience in the franchise space, he spent over 22 years with Dunkin’ Donuts, where he played a pivotal role in launching both them and Baskin Robbins in over 30 countries. In addition, he has led development efforts for Goddard Systems, Inc., the largest childcare franchisor in the United States. In that capacity, he took responsibility for new franchise sales, resales, new school openings, market planning, real estate development, construction and franchise planning. Padulo has worked with other notable brands including AAMCO Transmissions Inc., and most recently, BrightStar Care, where he served as Executive Vice President of Global Development, where he also oversaw the strategic expansion and worldwide franchise growth.
“I am proud to be joining the School of Rock team during such an exciting time, and my top priority is to better position the brand for rapid expansion,” said Anthony Padulo, School of Rock Chief Development Officer. “The School of Rock concept has universal appeal. I look forward to sharing the impact of our performance-driven learning model with more students within our existing seven countries and in many new markets.”
For more information on School of Rock or to find a school near you, please visit www.schoolofrock.com.
About School Of Rock
The music school your mom and dad wish they had when they were kids, School of Rock is an ingenious concept that gets kids and adults rocking out to the classics and up and performing with their peers. With 200 locations in nine countries, the franchise proves that rock and roll is here to stay. Follow School of Rock on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SchoolofRockUSA and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/SchoolofRockUSA. For more information on School of Rock visit www.SchoolofRock.com or call 866-695-5515. To learn more about School of Rock franchise opportunities head to http://franchising.schoolofrock.com/.
SOURCE School Of Rock
299 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)