- Sub Headline: Newest Addition to Executive Team Brings Years of Franchise Experience
- City: El Segundo
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.schoolofrock.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 11:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – School of Rock, the leader in performance based music education, announces the hiring of Lisa Merry as chief operating officer. As the newest addition to the School of Rock team, Merry will oversee company and franchise operations in addition to the training and programming departments.
With over 20 years of experience in the childhood education industry, Merry brings a wealth of knowledge to the music franchise. Prior to joining School of Rock, Merry held the position of vice president of operations at Huntington Learning Center, where she was responsible for company center and franchise operations. Merry was not only instrumental in expanding the Huntington Learning Center to over 250 locations, but also in helping all students reach their highest potential by improving success rates at each location.
“Music has been a significant influence in my life since childhood, so I find great value in School of Rock’s mission to inspire a passion for music in children,” said Lisa Merry, COO of School of Rock. “I hope to contribute to the incredible impact School of Rock has on young, aspiring musicians.”
“Lisa brings to the School of Rock team a great amount of experience and a proven history of success in growing a business,” said Dzana Homan CEO of School of Rock. “We are confident her enthusiasm and expertise in the industry will be a major asset to our company as we continue the growth and success we have seen in the past year.”
For more information on School of Rock, please visit www.schoolofrock.com.
About School of Rock
The music school your mom and dad wished they had when they were kids, School of Rock is an ingenious concept that gets kids and adults rocking out to the classics and up and performing with their peers. With more than 170 locations in nine countries, the franchise proves that rock and roll is here to stay.
SOURCE School of Rock
289 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)