- Sub Headline: Musical Education Franchise Opens Newest Location in Canada
- City: Manitoba
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.schoolofrock.com
- Listed: March 3, 2016 1:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 03, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WINNIPEG, Manitoba – School of Rock, the leader in performance-based music education, is opening its newest Canadian location in Winnipeg on Saturday, March 5. The school will celebrate the grand opening from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the school, located at 657 Corydon Ave, Winnipeg, MB, Canada. The event will include live music, group demo sessions, free tours of the school and School of Rock merchandise giveaways. Additionally, anyone who signs up for a School of Rock program on Saturday will be entered in a raffle to win a custom Winnipeg Jets guitar.
School of Rock continues to shape future rock stars across the globe through its innovative methods of musical education. The seasoned staff of instructors is dedicated to the mission of providing students with an authentic rock experience in an encouraging learning environment. Along with his work at School of Rock Winnipeg, franchisee Dr. Darrel Drachenberg MD is also a urological oncologist and owns the Dr. Darrel Drachenberg MD Medical Corporation. He first discovered School of Rock when researching music lessons for his young daughter. Immediately impassioned by the School of Rock brand, Dr. Drachenberg decided to open his own location in Winnipeg. School of Rock Winnipeg will be the fifth school in Canada, as the franchise continues to expand upon its international footprint.
“I was attracted to the School of Rock program because it recapitulates what initially sparked my life-long love for musical performance,” said franchisee, Dr. Darrel Drachenberg. “School of Rock’s system is so successful because it introduces skills to students in an easy, reproducible model. My fantastic team and I are eager to help aspiring musicians reach full potential both musically and personally.
“Dr. Drachenberg has an impressive presence in the community as he is actively involved with numerous organizations both in medicine and music. His dedication to making a difference is something we greatly value at School of Rock,” said Dzana Homan, CEO of School of Rock. “Dr. Drachenberg has already been an inspiration to us and we expect that he will have an immensely positive effect on the Winnipeg community as well.”
For more information visit locations.schoolofrock.com/Winnipeg or call (204) 615-7625.
About School of Rock
The music school your mom and dad wished they had when they were kids, School of Rock is an ingenious concept that gets kids and adults rocking out to the classics and up and performing with their peers. With more than 170 locations in nine countries, the franchise proves that rock and roll is here to stay.
SOURCE School of Rock
428 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)