- Sub Headline: National Franchise Boosts Midwest Presence with 3 Cedar Rapids Locations
- Franchise URL: http://www.ScootersCoffee.com
- Listed: June 14, 2016 11:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) OMAHA, NE – Scooter’s Coffee, the Nebraska-based coffee company that has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, today announced the acquisition of Coffeesmiths. Scooter’s will own and operate each of the three Coffeesmiths locations in the Cedar Rapids Metro area: 7037 C Ave. NE, 2300 Edgewood Rd. SW and 690 Marion Blvd.
“Scooter’s Coffee’s success is rooted in customer loyalty, quality products and community involvement,” stated Rob Streett, President and COO, Scooter’s Coffee. “Our companies share many core values, and I am confident that Scooter’s will continue the reputation of superior customer service and innovative products that Coffeesmiths has established since they first opened their doors in 2004.”
The acquisition became official on Monday, May 23, 2016. Scooter’s Coffee will begin offering its menu items on Monday, June 13, and will rebrand the stores throughout the summer. During this transition, all three locations will operate with normal business hours, introducing Scooter’ drinks to the Cedar Rapids community with a variety of promotions, giveaways and special events.
“We’re honored for the opportunity to bring our brand to Cedar Rapids,” stated Streett. “Coffeesmiths boasts a loyal customer base with an appreciation for a good cup of coffee. We look forward to getting to know them and introducing them to our exceptional products and speedy drive-thru service.”
With 140 stores open in 10 states, the Scooter’s Coffee has signed agreements in five additional states throughout the country and will open over 40 locations from coast to coast in 2016. However, the company, which roasts its coffee at its Omaha, Nebraska, headquarters, continues to experience remarkable success in the Midwest market. Most recently, the company opened two additional stores in the Des Moines area and announced its first franchise agreement in the state of Wisconsin.
All Cedar Rapids locations will offer Scooter’s 100% shade-grown coffee, signature Espresso Blenders, real fruit smoothies and various other coffee shop favorites. Customers will be able to order their favorite Scooter’s drink hot, iced or blended. Legendary favorites include the Caramelicious and the Candy Bar Latte.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Scooter’s success over 18 years of history is simple: stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Amazing Drinks…Amazingly Fast!” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit scooterscoffee.com or Facebook.com/ScootersCoffee.
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
494 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)