- City: Omaha
- State: Nebraska
- Franchise URL: http://www.scooterscoffee.com
- Listed: December 30, 2015 7:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // OMAHA, NE – Scooter’s Coffee, the Midwest-based coffee franchise that has seen tremendous growth over the past year, announced that franchisees Mike Walker and Tom LeLievre have purchased land for a Scooter’s Coffee location at 833 Osceola in Rockledge, FL.
“We’re elated to see continued progress on the Scooter’s brand expansion into Florida,” said Don Eckles, co-founder and CEO of Scooter’s Coffee. “As a world-wide travel destination for tourists and a city loved by many residents, we’re proud travelers and residents alike will have the pleasure of enjoying Scooter’s Coffee.”
Walker and LeLievre are business partners who currently run a successful chain of fitness franchises in the area, and the two sought another solid franchise to expand their portfolio. The business partners signed a Multi Store Development Agreement earlier this year to bring several Scooter’s locations in the eastern part of Orlando.
“When we began researching franchise companies, we were quickly attracted to Scooter’s Coffee,” said Walker. “As we can see from its strong and loyal customer base, we know its distinct drive-thru concept, speed of service and friendly baristas will draw further success in the Orlando market.”
This year has marked a milestone of unprecedented growth for Scooter’s Coffee. With nearly 130 stores in soon-to-be 14 states, Scooter’s recently signed a large Area Representative Agreement in Phoenix along with several other Multi-Unit Agreements in Florida, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The company also recently opened its first location in Georgia (Roswell) and plans to build several more stores in the Atlanta area. Historically, Scooter’s opens an average of six stores per year. After spending the last year building a solid foundation, Scooter’s currently has nearly 30 locations set to open by the end of 2015.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Scooter’s success over 17 years of history is simple: Stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Serving Amazing Drinks, Amazingly Fast.” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit scooterscoffee.com or Facebook.com/ScootersCoffee.
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)