- City: Omaha
- State: Nebraska
- Franchise URL: http://www.scooterscoffee.com
- Listed: December 30, 2015 7:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // OMAHA, NE – Scooter’s Coffee, the Midwest-based coffee franchise that has seen tremendous growth over the past year, announced that franchisees Mike Walker and Tom LeLievre have purchased land for a Scooter’s Coffee location at 833 Osceola in Rockledge, FL.
“We’re elated to see continued progress on the Scooter’s brand expansion into Florida,” said Don Eckles, co-founder and CEO of Scooter’s Coffee. “As a world-wide travel destination for tourists and a city loved by many residents, we’re proud travelers and residents alike will have the pleasure of enjoying Scooter’s Coffee.”
Walker and LeLievre are business partners who currently run a successful chain of fitness franchises in the area, and the two sought another solid franchise to expand their portfolio. The business partners signed a Multi Store Development Agreement earlier this year to bring several Scooter’s locations in the eastern part of Orlando.
“When we began researching franchise companies, we were quickly attracted to Scooter’s Coffee,” said Walker. “As we can see from its strong and loyal customer base, we know its distinct drive-thru concept, speed of service and friendly baristas will draw further success in the Orlando market.”
This year has marked a milestone of unprecedented growth for Scooter’s Coffee. With nearly 130 stores in soon-to-be 14 states, Scooter’s recently signed a large Area Representative Agreement in Phoenix along with several other Multi-Unit Agreements in Florida, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The company also recently opened its first location in Georgia (Roswell) and plans to build several more stores in the Atlanta area. Historically, Scooter’s opens an average of six stores per year. After spending the last year building a solid foundation, Scooter’s currently has nearly 30 locations set to open by the end of 2015.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Scooter’s success over 17 years of history is simple: Stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Serving Amazing Drinks, Amazingly Fast.” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit scooterscoffee.com or Facebook.com/ScootersCoffee.
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (2 views)