- Sub Headline: National Franchise Set to Open 25 Locations in First Half of 2016
- City: Omaha
- State: Nebraska
- Franchise URL: http://www.scooterscoffee.com
- Listed: February 11, 2016 12:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // OMAHA, NE – After a record-breaking year of expansion in 2015, Scooter’s Coffee is positioning itself for even more growth in 2016. The national franchise today announced significant changes to its executive team, which will equip the company with the industry expertise and resources it needs to accelerate its strategic growth plan.
“We’ve spent the past couple of years establishing a solid foundation to support strategic and targeted rapid growth,” said Don Eckles, co-founder and Chairman of Scooter’s Coffee. “It’s incredibly rewarding to see our plans come to fruition and watch as Scooter’s continues to gain brand recognition and customer loyalty across the country. The new executive team structure bolster’s the company’s long-term prospects for continued growth.”
Todd Graeve will assume the role of Chief Executive Officer. Graeve has been a key member of the Scooter’s management team for more than seven years, most recently serving as Chief Financial Officer. The company has enjoyed an average annual same-store sales increase of 10.96% for the past five years. In addition to financial expertise, he brings to his new position a unique understanding of the coffee industry, business development and the complexities of franchising.
“It has been exciting to watch this company grow from a small Midwest-based coffee chain to an emerging national franchising brand,” stated Graeve. “It’s a tremendous honor to be given the opportunity to lead Scooter’s Coffee through the next season of growth.”
Rob Streett, who joined Scooter’s Coffee as Senior Vice President in early 2015, has been promoted to President and Chief Operating Officer. In this role, Streett will assume direct oversight of franchise expansion efforts, day-to-day operations and overall brand marketing and development. Streett’s resume boasts more than 20 years of experience in both the coffee industry and national franchising. He has held senior leadership positions with well-known national brands, including Starbucks, Cold Stone Creamery and Mrs. Fields.
“Throughout my career, I’ve been fortunate to learn from some of the most innovative leaders in the coffee and franchising industries,” said Streett. “To be able to use that knowledge to help such a promising company take it to the next level is a true honor. While there are several great coffee chains in the country, Scooter’s possesses many unique characteristics that will help differentiate the company on the national playing field.”
In addition to these pivotal changes to the internal team, the company has also brought in Chad Hartnett as Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining Scooter’s, Harnett spent 17 years at HDR, Inc., most recently serving as the company’s Treasurer, Vice President, and Corporate Controller. Hartnett brings a wide range of comprehensive financial expertise and leadership to the Scooter’s brand.
With more than 130 stores in soon-to-be 14 states, Scooter’s recently signed a large Area Representative Agreement in Phoenix, along with several other Multi-Unit Agreements in Florida, Oklahoma and Arkansas. In late 2015, the company opened its first location in Roswell Georgia (Atlanta metro) and plans to build several more stores in the Atlanta area. At the same time, Scooter’s will continue to build locations in the Midwest region, with several stores slated to be opened in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota and Missouri.
The company also added depth to its product profile in 2015, with the release of its toasted gouda cheese ciabatta and bagel breakfast sandwiches, along with the Southwest Breakfast Burrito. Scooter’s, which hand-crafts its pastries and roasts its own 100% shade grown coffees (sourced through the Arbor Day Foundation), at their Omaha headquarters, will add several innovative items to the menu in 2016, including a comprehensive iced tea program and more breakfast options.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest 100% shade grown coffee beans in the world. Scooter’s success over nearly 18 years of history is simple: stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Serving Amazing Drinks, Amazingly Fast.” It represents the company’s business origins and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit: [scooterscoffee.com or facebook.com/scooterscoffee].
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
229 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)