- Sub Headline: National Franchise to Open Next Coffee Drive-Thru Before Year-End
- Listed: August 17, 2017 8:11 am
- Expires: 248 days, 18 hours
Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids
August 17, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // Omaha, NE – Scooter’s Coffee, LLC, the Midwest-based drive-thru coffee franchise that is on track for another record-breaking year of growth, has announced that it plans to double its presence in Cedar Rapids.
“Since arriving in Cedar Rapids in May 2016, we couldn’t feel more at home in this tight-knit community,” says Rob Streett, President and COO. “We’re pleased that Cedar Rapids has responded so well to our specialty coffee and outstanding speed-of-service. We can’t wait to become even more engrained in the community.”
Scooter’s Coffee signed the Multi-Unit Development agreement for three locations with Brent & Carissa Votroubek.
“Coffee is something we both love! It truly is a part of our daily routine. When Scooter’s opened in our area over a year ago we realized that this was our chance to get into the coffee industry with a company that is the perfect fit for our company,” says Carissa Votroubek. “As our business and family continue to grow, we want to build a legacy that will be carried on from generation to generation. And we believe that the Scooter’s franchise will help us make that happen.”
The Votroubeks hope to have their first location open before the end of the year.
Scooter’s Coffee is quickly approaching 200 locations in 15 states. It opened 33 new locations in 2016 and plans similar expansion in 2017. The company is in the midst of a robust grand opening pipeline. It recently opened additional locations in San Antonio, Texas and Sacremento, California. Other expanding markets include Nevada, Arkansas, Colorado and Texas.
Scooter’s Coffee, based in Omaha, Nebraska, specializes in hand-tamped espresso drinks, baked-from-scratch pastries and features their signature drink, the Caramelicious. Scooter’s roasts its own shade-grown coffee, sourced through the Arbor Day Foundation. The company added depth to its product profile last year with a new line of hot and iced organic teas, single-origin coffee and Cold Brew & Cream. This year, some of Scooters’ latest product innovations include Shaken Refreshers and Tropical Red Bull Infusions.
Americans love their coffee. The percentage of people in the U.S. who drink coffee daily is up to 62 percent in 2017. The National Coffee Association also recently discovered the percentage of Americans drinking coffee prepared outside of their home is at an all-time high of 46 percent in 2017. Scooter’s Coffee, with the core values of “Amazing People, Amazing Drinks…Amazingly Fast!”™ is helping Americans meet that demand.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. In nearly two decades of business, Scooter’s Coffee’s success is simple: stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s Coffee brand promise, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Amazing Drinks…Amazingly Fast!”™ It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal and new customers.
For more information, visit scooterscoffee.com,facebook.com/scooterscoffee, or ownascooters.com.
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
176 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)