- Sub Headline: Newest Location in Wichita Celebrates Grand Opening
- City: Wichita
- State: Kansas
- Franchise URL: http://www.ScootersCoffee.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 7:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Wichita, KS – Scooter’s Coffee, the Midwest-based coffee franchise that has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, will increase their Kansas presence with the company’s latest Grand Opening in Wichita, KS (801 E Douglas Ave, Suite 110) on Friday, March 11th. To celebrate the opening, the new location will offer $1 medium drinks all day.
“We have enjoyed watching the Scooter’s Coffee brand grow in the state of Kansas,” said Don Eckles, CEO and co-founder of Scooter’s Coffee.
On Grand Opening Day customers can also expect to receive several fun giveaways; beginning at 9am, the first 100 customers will receive a t-shirt or coffee mug. For the afternoon crowd, there will be $5 gift cards given away for the first 100 customers beginning at 2pm.
In celebration of this new store opening, the location will be treating customers to a Week of Specials, following the festive Grand Opening event on March 11th. The week of specials are as follows:
Monday, March 14th – $1 Any Size Caramelicious
Tuesday, March 15th – $1 Any Size Mocha or White Mocha
Wednesday, March 16th – $1 Small Fruit Smoothies
Thursday, March 17th – $1 Small Candy Bar Drinks
Friday, March 18th – Half-off Any Drink Any Size
Pat Do will own this location, and Tolli Rasmussen will oversee operations. Pat Do is an entrepreneur who was approached by the DAT Coffee Company to consider investing in Scooter’s in 2008. As Scooter’s grew, he became more interested in being an active partner, and in 2014 he became an active 100%-owner in DAT Coffee Company with the desire to make the Wichita area a growing force for Scooter’s Coffee.
The Wichita grand opening marks the latest move in the company’s extraordinary growth. With more than 135 stores in soon-to-be 15 states, Scooter’s recently signed a large Area Representative Agreement in Phoenix, along with several other Multi-Unit Agreements in Florida, Oklahoma and Arkansas. In late 2015, the company opened its first location in Roswell Georgia (Atlanta metro) and plans to build several more stores in the Atlanta area. At the same time, Scooter’s will continue to build locations in the Midwest region, with several stores slated to be opened in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota and Missouri.
The company also added depth to its product profile in 2015, with the release of its toasted gouda cheese ciabatta and bagel breakfast sandwiches, along with the Southwest Breakfast Burrito. Scooter’s, which hand-crafts its pastries and roasts its own 100% shade-grown coffees (sourced through the Arbor Day Foundation), at their Omaha headquarters, will add several innovative items to the menu in 2016, including a comprehensive iced tea program and more breakfast options.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Scooter’s success over 17 years of history is simple: Stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Serving Amazing Drinks, Amazingly Fast.” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit scooterscoffee.com or Facebook.com/ScootersCoffee.
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
266 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)