- Sub Headline: Newest Location in Elkhorn Celebrates Grand Opening
- City: Elkhorn
- State: Nebraska
- Franchise URL: http://www.ScootersCoffee.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 1:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Elkhorn, NE – Scooter’s Coffee, the Midwest-based coffee franchise that has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, will increase their Nebraska presence with the company’s latest Grand Opening in Elkhorn (1515 S 204th St., Suite #101) on Friday, April 1st. To celebrate the opening, the new location will offer $1 medium drinks all day.
“We have enjoyed watching the Scooter’s Coffee brand grow in the state of Nebraska,” said Don Eckles, CEO and co-founder of Scooter’s Coffee.
On April 1st, Grand Opening Day, customers can also expect to receive several fun giveaways; beginning at 9am, the first 100 customers will receive a t-shirt or coffee mug. For the afternoon crowd, there will be $5 gift cards given away for the first 100 customers beginning at 2pm.
Rhonda Newgard will own this location and is her second Elkhorn store. “I saw the need for another coffee shop to serve all of our customers’ needs in the great and growing Elkhorn community,” said Newgard.
The Elkhorn grand opening marks the latest move in the company’s extraordinary growth. With more than 135 stores in soon-to-be 15 states, Scooter’s recently signed a large Area Representative Agreement in Phoenix, along with several other Multi-Unit Agreements in Florida, Oklahoma and Arkansas. In late 2015, the company opened its first location in Roswell Georgia (Atlanta metro) and plans to build several more stores in the Atlanta area. At the same time, Scooter’s will continue to build locations in the Midwest region, with several stores slated to be opened in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota and Missouri.
The company also added depth to its product profile in 2015, with the release of its toasted gouda cheese ciabatta and bagel breakfast sandwiches, along with the Southwest Breakfast Burrito. Scooter’s, which hand-crafts its pastries and roasts its own 100% shade-grown coffees (sourced through the Arbor Day Foundation), at their Omaha headquarters, will add several innovative items to the menu in 2016, including a comprehensive iced tea program and more breakfast options.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Scooter’s success over 17 years of history is simple: Stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Serving Amazing Drinks, Amazingly Fast.” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit scooterscoffee.com or Facebook.com/ScootersCoffee.
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
194 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)