- Sub Headline: Newest Location in Lincoln Celebrates Grand Opening
- City: Lincoln
- State: Nebraska
- Franchise URL: http://www.scooterscoffee.com
- Listed: January 22, 2016 9:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Lincoln, NE – Scooter’s Coffee, the Midwest-based coffee franchise that has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, will increase their Nebraska presence with the company’s latest Grand Opening in Lincoln (5310 O Street) on Friday, January 22nd. To celebrate the opening, the new location will offer $1 medium drinks all day.
“We have enjoyed watching the Scooter’s Coffee brand grow in the state of Nebraska,” said Don Eckles, CEO and co-founder of Scooter’s Coffee.
This location is owned by Jason and Rita Metcalf. The couple currently owns 12 locations. Jason recalls how it all began. “My wife was playing professional volleyball over seas when my Mom contacted us wanting to know if we would like to open a coffee shop. I was accepted into Chiropractic College and planned on that once my wife retired from volleyball. She ended up playing in the Olympics and professionally for 12 seasons. We really enjoy what we’re doing so I never enrolled in Chiropractic college and never looked back.”
The location’s grand opening marks the latest move in the company’s extraordinary growth. With nearly 130 stores in soon-to-be 14 states, Scooter’s recently signed a large Area Representative Agreement in Phoenix along with several other Multi-Unit Agreements in Florida, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The company also recently opened its first location in Georgia (Roswell) and plans to build several more stores in the Atlanta area.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Scooter’s success over 17 years of history is simple: Stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Serving Amazing Drinks, Amazingly Fast.” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit scooterscoffee.com or Facebook.com/ScootersCoffee.
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)