- Sub Headline: Newest Location in Sioux Falls Celebrates Grand Opening
- City: Sioux Falls
- State: South Dakota
- Franchise URL: http://www.scooterscoffee.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 9:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Sioux Falls, SD – Scooter’s Coffee, the Midwest-based coffee franchise that has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, will increase their presence in South Dakota with its latest Grand Opening Celebration at 3650 E 10th St in Sioux Falls, SD on Friday, February 5. To celebrate the opening, the new location will offer giveaways and samples all weekend, followed by a week of specials. This new location will be the sixth location in the state of South Dakota.
“It’s been wonderful seeing the Scooter’s Coffee brand grow in Sioux Falls,” said Don Eckles, CEO and co-founder of Scooter’s Coffee. “The members of this area have embraced our brand with open arms, and we look forward to opening many more stores here in the future.
On Grand Opening Day customers can expect free t-shirt giveaways and pastry samples as well as mug and other product giveaways throughout the following Saturday and Sunday. The weekend is followed by a Week of Specials, with half off different Scooter’s espresso drinks or smoothies each day. Customers can then receive a free $5 gift card with purchase of $5 to end the week.
“When you walk into a Scooter’s, you don’t necessarily feel like you’re in a national coffee franchise,” stated owner and operator, Travis Rhoades. “Most of my regular customers know me, my wife, and our children. There’s a real feeling of camaraderie and togetherness. I look forward even more relationships in the community at this new location.”
The location’s grand opening marks the latest move in the company’s extraordinary growth. With nearly 130 stores in soon-to-be 14 states, Scooter’s recently signed a large Area Representative Agreement in Phoenix along with several other Multi-Unit Agreements in Florida, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The company also recently opened its first location in Georgia (Roswell) and plans to build several more stores in the Atlanta area.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Scooter’s success over 17 years of history is simple: Stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Serving Amazing Drinks, Amazingly Fast.” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit scooterscoffee.com or Facebook.com/ScootersCoffee.
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
307 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)