- Sub Headline: Newest Location in Sioux Falls Celebrates Grand Opening
- City: Sioux Falls
- State: South Dakota
- Franchise URL: http://www.scooterscoffee.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 9:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Sioux Falls, SD – Scooter’s Coffee, the Midwest-based coffee franchise that has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, will increase their presence in South Dakota with its latest Grand Opening Celebration at 3650 E 10th St in Sioux Falls, SD on Friday, February 5. To celebrate the opening, the new location will offer giveaways and samples all weekend, followed by a week of specials. This new location will be the sixth location in the state of South Dakota.
“It’s been wonderful seeing the Scooter’s Coffee brand grow in Sioux Falls,” said Don Eckles, CEO and co-founder of Scooter’s Coffee. “The members of this area have embraced our brand with open arms, and we look forward to opening many more stores here in the future.
On Grand Opening Day customers can expect free t-shirt giveaways and pastry samples as well as mug and other product giveaways throughout the following Saturday and Sunday. The weekend is followed by a Week of Specials, with half off different Scooter’s espresso drinks or smoothies each day. Customers can then receive a free $5 gift card with purchase of $5 to end the week.
“When you walk into a Scooter’s, you don’t necessarily feel like you’re in a national coffee franchise,” stated owner and operator, Travis Rhoades. “Most of my regular customers know me, my wife, and our children. There’s a real feeling of camaraderie and togetherness. I look forward even more relationships in the community at this new location.”
The location’s grand opening marks the latest move in the company’s extraordinary growth. With nearly 130 stores in soon-to-be 14 states, Scooter’s recently signed a large Area Representative Agreement in Phoenix along with several other Multi-Unit Agreements in Florida, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The company also recently opened its first location in Georgia (Roswell) and plans to build several more stores in the Atlanta area.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Scooter’s success over 17 years of history is simple: Stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Serving Amazing Drinks, Amazingly Fast.” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit scooterscoffee.com or Facebook.com/ScootersCoffee.
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
273 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)