- Sub Headline: New Store to Donate Proceeds of Grand Opening to Gulf Coast Humane Society
- Listed: July 22, 2016 5:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 21, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Cape Coral, FL – Scooter’s Coffee, the Midwest-based coffee franchise that has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, will increase its presence with the company’s latest Grand Opening in Cape Coral, FL (1014 Del Prado Blvd) this Friday, July 22. To celebrate the opening, the new location will offer $1 medium drinks all day.
“We continue to be thrilled with the national growth of the Scooter’s brand,” said Rob Streett, Scooter’s President & COO. “We are confident the people of Florida will come to know and love our high quality products and extremely convenient drive-thru concept.”
On Grand Opening Day, customers can also expect to receive several fun giveaways; beginning at 9am, the first 100 customers will receive a t-shirt or coffee mug. For the afternoon crowd, there will be $5 gift cards given away for the first 100 customers beginning at 2pm.
In celebration of this new store opening, the location will be treating customers to a Week of Specials, following the festive Grand Opening event on July 22. The week of specials is as follows:
- Monday, July 25 – $1 Any Size Caramelicious
- Tuesday, July 26 – $1 Any Size Mocha or White Mocha
- Wednesday, July 27 – $1 Small Fruit Smoothies
- Thursday, July 28 -$1 Small Candy Bar Drinks
- Friday, July 29 – Half Off Any Drink
Pat and Suzi Thomas will own this location. “We got involved with Scooter’s because of our love of the product and brand,” said Pat. “We felt like the folks in Florida need to experience what we’ve been experiencing for years as customers of Scooter’s Coffee.”
To add to the excitement, this new location is partnering with the Gulf Coast Humane Society on Grand Opening Day. Pat and Suzi will be donating 100% of the proceeds from Grand Opening Day to the Humane society, whose representatives will be onsite for the grand opening festivities. Customers are free to donate to the organization during their visit.
The Cape Coral grand opening marks the latest move in the company’s extraordinary growth. With over 140 stores open in 11 states, Scooter’s Coffee has signed agreements in five additional states throughout the country and will open over 40 locations from coast to coast in 2016. Additionally, the company, which roasts its coffee at its Omaha, Nebraska, headquarters, continues to experience remarkable success in the Midwest market. Most recently, the company opened two additional stores in the Des Moines area and announced its first franchise agreement in the state of Wisconsin.
The company also added depth to its product profile this year with the release of its Organic Iced Tea, which comes in Classic Black, Citrus Green, and Tropical Hibiscus flavors alongside its Shaken Fruit Infusions. Scooter’s, which hand-crafts its pastries and roasts its own 100% shade-grown coffee (sourced through the Arbor Day Foundation) at their Omaha headquarters, will continue to add innovative items to the menu in 2016, such as more breakfast options.
About Scooter’s Coffee
Founded in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles in Bellevue, Nebraska, Scooter’s Coffee roasts only the finest coffee beans in the world at its headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Scooter’s success over 18 years of history is simple: stay committed to the original business principles and company core values. The Scooter’s mantra, often recited to franchisees, customers and employees is: “Amazing People, Amazing Drinks…Amazingly Fast!” It represents the company’s business origins from 1998 and reflects a steady commitment to providing an unforgettable experience to loyal customers.
For more information, visit: scooterscoffee.com, facebook.com/scooterscoffee, or ownascooters.com
SOURCE Scooter’s Coffee
527 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)