- Sub Headline: J.R. Todd to pilot SealMaster Top Fuel dragster full time in NHRA’s Mello Yello Series
- City: Sandusky
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.sealmaster.net
- Listed: January 14, 2016 3:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SANDUSKY, OHIO (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 13, 2016 – SealMaster and Kalitta Motorsports announced a major expansion of their partnership today. SealMaster will become the primary sponsor of the Top Fuel dragster driven by J.R. Todd for the entire 23-race NHRA Mello Yello Series season.
“After having top-notch experiences with Kalitta Motorsports, the NHRA and their fans for the past two years, we decided to take our partnership to a more prominent level in 2016,” Rick Simon, director of franchise operations said. “J.R. Todd is a great driver and stand-up guy. He represented us in a SealMaster Top Fuel Dragster in Norwalk and Denver last year, and the exposure our brand received for both events was quite eye-opening.”
“Our involvement with Kalitta Motorsports and the NHRA gives us a great national platform to share who we are and what we do: We’re the one-stop source for pavement maintenance supplies and equipment,” Simon added.
SealMaster will also have a role in the remainder of Team Kalitta’s entries as it returns to sponsor Doug Kalitta’s Mac Tools Top Fuel Dragster for the third season, while adding 2015 NHRA Mello Yello Funny Car Champion Del Worsham’s DHL Toyota Camry Funny Car and Alexis DeJoria’s Tequila Patrón XO Café Incendio Toyota Camry Funny Car to their sponsorship portfolio.
“First, I cannot thank SealMaster and all of their franchisees for stepping up in a big way and sponsoring the entire season on my car,” Todd said. “Over the past two years, having SealMaster as an associate partner, I’ve met a lot of their franchise owners and customers and I could not be more thrilled to be the driver to represent them in NHRA action. This announcement makes me even more excited for the new season. I know we are going to take the SealMaster machine to the winner’s circle many times next year.”
“SealMaster has the same values as Team Kalitta,” said Jim Oberhofer, vice president of operations, Kalitta Motorsports. “The growth of this program has been amazing, and we are excited to welcome even more SealMaster franchisees to the race track each week.”
SealMaster will also continue its partnership with the NHRA sponsoring the SealMaster Track Walk every race weekend. Fans will have the opportunity to meet Team Kalitta personalities all season as they walk the surface drivers will race on just hours before the race action. In addition, SealMaster’s popular display dragster, the SealMonster, will also make several appearances on the 2016 NHRA Mello Yello Season.
Those attending the National Pavement Expo later this month will have the opportunity to meet J.R. Todd between 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. on January 28 at the Charlotte Convention Center at SealMaster Booth #339. Additionally, the SealMaster Top Fuel Dragster will be on display in the exhibit hall.
SealMaster franchisees manufacture pavement sealer and distribute a full line of pavement maintenance products and equipment throughout the United States, including Puerto Rico. Franchisees serve contractors, public and private road maintenance departments, property managers and others charged with pavement maintenance and preservation. The company’s products and equipment are sold in every state where the NHRA Mello Yello Series races.
For more information about SealMaster, including franchise opportunities, visit sealmaster.net or call 800-341-7325.
SealMaster is the world’s leading manufacturer of pavement sealer with more than 100 loca-tions in the United States, including Puerto Rico; licensed distributors in Canada, China, Israel, Mexico, Sweden and the United Kingdom; and distribution in more than 50 countries. Through its franchise system, SealMaster distributes a full line of pavement maintenance products, tools and equipment for asphalt, concrete and sport surfacing.
About Kalitta Motorsports:
Based in Ypsilanti, Mich., Kalitta Motorsports is a Top Fuel and Funny Car drag racing team in the NHRA (National Hot Rod Association) Mello Yello Drag Racing Series. The team was founded and is owned by drag racing icon Connie “the Bounty Hunter” Kalitta. For more than 50 years, Connie has been involved in the sport as a driver, tuner, and an owner. Kalitta Motor-sports is one of the most successful teams in the history of auto racing with six world champion-ships and over 100 national event titles in five different professional drag racing sanctioning bodies since it was established by Connie in 1959.
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)