- Sub Headline: New York’s Most Famous Falafel Restaurant Announces A Franchise Partner For New Jersey
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.mamouns.com/
- Listed: January 6, 2016 1:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // New York, NY – Mamoun’s Falafel, the 40-year-old fast casual NYC institution, has announced the signing of a new multi-unit franchise partner for New Jersey. This new partnership will add to Mamouns’ current portfolio of corporate and franchise restaurants in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
The new franchisees, John LiDestri and Jerry Strumwasser, anticipate having 3 units open in New Jersey over the next three years. Regarding their choice to invest with Mamoun’s, LiDestri said “I’ve loved Mamoun’s for years so I wanted to capitalize on what I knew would be a very small window to invest in some of the prime markets near their original location. The food quality and flavor really stand out when compared with other restaurants, while the overall ease of operations and high volumes out of small locations make it an attractive investment as a franchisee.”
Both John and Jerry have backgrounds in the food service and supply industry, John being a partner in National Food Trading Corp located in Ridgewood, New Jersey and Jerry with over 25 years of experience in the financial operations field, with specific focus on food service and franchise finance.
Mamoun’s Falafel is expanding nationally with an initial focus in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Mamoun’s recently hired Director of Operations Chris Ferrone, formerly head of operations for Bobby’s Burger Palace, as well as Grupo7 Architecture and Interiors for the restaurants’ interior designs, and Fransmart, the company behind the explosive growth of restaurants like Five Guys, for franchise development. The franchise deal for New Jersey was signed through Fransmart CEO, Dan Rowe, and Fransmart Director of Development, Allison Lisiecki.
About Mamoun’s Falafel Restaurant
Mamoun’s Falafel Restaurant is a New York City institution and one of the oldest falafel restaurants in New York. Founded in 1971, the family run business is dedicated to authentic traditional Middle Eastern cuisine including falafel, shawarma and baba-ghanouj. Everything is made from scratch using only the freshest natural ingredients and the finest imported spices. The brand has been featured on Food Network and the Travel Guide Channel, and is listed in the book 1000 Places To See Before You Die.
SOURCE Mamoun’s Falafel Restaurant
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)