Seasoned Restaurant Executive, Barry M. Barron, Sr. Named COO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
- Sub Headline: Dallas-based business executive takes over operations at nation's largest barbecue chain
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 4:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Jan. 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. is pleased to announce Barry M. Barron, Sr. as the new COO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. Barron joins Dickey’s with years of experience in executive leadership within the restaurant industry and beyond. Most recently, he held the Chairman/Chief Executive position for Buffet Partners Holding Company, the parent company of Furr’s Fresh Buffet. Prior to that, Barron was CEO for Red Mango USA, a well-known frozen yogurt and smoothie franchise. Barron also held executive leadership positions at ACE Cash Express, PepsiCo and Papa John’s Pizza.
As CEO, Barron oversaw the strategic restructuring of multi-brand restaurant conglomerate Buffet Partners Holding Company. He also led a strategic plan for Red Mango that resulted in the company being named number one yogurt and smoothie chain in America by Zagat. Barron, a published author, wrote Succeeding as a Chief Operating Officer, a book and accompanying webinar on executive operations that has been a helpful tool for executives nationwide.
“Barry’s combination of experience and expertise are a perfect fit for Dickey’s,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Barry brings a breadth of experience in P&L and strategic planning to Dickey’s, and we look forward to his leadership as we begin the New Year with new goals and continue to expand the brand nationwide and beyond.”
“Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. is setting the bar for Fast Casual barbecue, and I am proud to join the team,” Barron says. “As a restaurant veteran, I have seen many concepts come and go, but with Dickey’s focus on quality, sustainability and real-time data, Dickey’s is the forefront in the restaurant industry.”
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 530 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
272 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)