- Sub Headline: The Gourmet Burger Authority™ Responds to Young Guests' Feedback and Brings Back Once Secret Kid's Menu Option
- City: Greenwood Village
- State: Colorado
- Listed: December 9, 2015 9:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Dec. 9, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Noodle on this! Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) announced today that guests 11 and under can again enjoy bottomless kid’s Mac It Yours and Swirly Twirly Pasta entrees at its restaurants nationwide. As a result of numerous phone calls, guest comments and even hand-written letters received from kids over the past few months, Red Robin is bringing back the once secret menu option as an ongoing kid’s offering.
“Our youngest guests are very important to us and when they speak, we listen! They told us they wanted the option of even more of Red Robin’s delicious pastas so we are making both bottomless from here on out,” said Denny Marie Post, Red Robin’s executive vice president and chief concept officer. “This reinforces our more than two decade commitment of offering bottomless value to our guests.”
The return of bottomless kid’s menu pasta is celebrated with a full-page print ad in The Denver Post and behind-the-scenes videos featuring Red Robin’s Chief Executive Officer, Steve Carley, sharing the news with a hand-crafted message made entirely out of macaroni art. Carley goes on to invite guests to visit their favorite Red Robin restaurant for endless Mac It Yours and Swirly Twirly Pasta. View the videos at www.youtube.com/redrobinburgers.
Red Robin’s craveable and wholesome kid’s menu features 10 delicious items, all served with a choice of Red Robin’s signature bottomless beverages and bottomless sides. Mac It Yours, the classic-style mac and cheese has been a guest favorite for years, while the Swirly Twirly Pasta, featuring cavatappi pasta and marinara sauce topped with a sprinkling of shredded parmesan cheese, is a new addition to the revamped kid’s menu that launched earlier this year.
For more information on Red Robin, or to find the Red Robin restaurant location nearest you, visit www.redrobin.com. To sign up for the Red Robin Royalty™ loyalty program and take advantage of special offers and great deals for the whole family, including a free birthday burger for every family member, visit royalty.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant the 2014 VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 500 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
229 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)