- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.SeniorCareAuthority.com
- Listed: December 8, 2015 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 08, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Atlanta, GA – Sharon Whitlock has a passion for serving seniors. She began caring for seniors as a Registered Nurse nearly 30 years ago, and was eventually promoted to regional operations director overseeing dialysis centers. She missed the daily contact with her patients, and after struggling to find the right residential care for her mother, who had Alzheimer’s, she knew what she wanted to do. She left her Dialysis career to open the Senior Care Authority franchise serving Northwest Atlanta.
Senior Care Authority provides hands-on assistance to families and seniors seeking the best senior living and care options at independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and residential care facilities.
Based on the difficulties she and her family experienced finding the right care home for her mother and, more recently, her brother, Whitlock knows how stressful and overwhelming the process can be. She aims to help minimize this stress for other families by professionally guiding them through the entire selection process.
“Instead of just handing families a list of facility names, I meet one-on-one with families to gain a full understanding of their needs and preferences,” Whitlock said. “I schedule and accompany them on visits to approved communities, assist with negotiations and paperwork, and follow up with seniors to see how they’re doing in their new home.”
Whitlock is passionate about “helping seniors age well. They are deserving of the best we can offer,” she said. “No matter our age, our most valuable and cherished asset is our home. Finding the perfect home is a crucial component in the care continuum.”
To that end, Whitlock has spent countless hours inspecting senior living locations, meeting with staff, and reviewing state reports so she can best inform families of particular locations. She recently completed an intensive course to earn certification as a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA), a designation signifying a deep understanding of the health, social and financial factors impacting seniors.
Whitlock provides her services at no charge to families, as Senior Care Advisors typically receive a commission from the community the family selects.
Whitlock’s Senior Care Authority territory covers the following counties: Bartow, Carroll, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dade, Douglas, Fayette, Floyd, Fulton, Gordon, Haralson, Murray, Paulding, Polk, Walker and Whitfield.
For more information on Whitlock’s franchise, visit www.seniorcareauthority.com/nwatlanta/ or call (404) 994-4605.
About Senior Care Authority
Senior Care Authority provides personalized senior placement assistance to families seeking the best care options at independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing facilities. The company is headquartered in Sacramento, Calif., and serves families throughout the country through its franchise operations and network affiliates. To learn more about owning a Senior Care Authority franchise, visit www.SeniorCareAuthority.com/franchise/ or call (888) 809-1231.
SOURCE Senior Care Authority
Senior Care Authority
230 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)