- City: Ephrata
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.SeniorHelpers.com
- Listed: February 25, 2016 7:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
EPHRATA, PA (FranchisePOD.com) February 25, 2016 – Senior Helpers® of Lancaster County, a leader in personalized in-home senior care, has received the highly sought after Best of Home Care Provider of Choice award. Home Care Pulse, the home care industry’s leading market research firm, awarded the 2016 distinction due to exceptional customer service reviews by existing clients. The firm specializes in customer satisfaction research and quality assurance. The award recognizes top senior care companies for their ability and commitment to provide the highest level of quality, professionalism, and expertise in home care.
“We are honored to serve seniors in the Lancaster and Berks counties and are humbled that our clients recognize the value of our services. The award is a direct reflection of the hard work and dedication of all our employees caring for our senior community,” said Kent and Rebekah Terry, local owners of Senior Helpers of Lancaster County.
The Best of Home Care Provider of Choice distinction is a nationally recognized, best-in-class award for quality care and is based on client satisfaction in areas such as work ethic, compassion, communication, and training. Located in Ephrata, PA, Senior Helpers of Lancaster County is the only in-home senior care provider in the area to receive the coveted recognition.
“I’d like to congratulate Senior Helpers of Lancaster County on receiving the Provider of Choice Award,” said Erik Madsen, COO of Home Care Pulse. “This important recognition is awarded to those few providers whose commitment to quality home care is consistently proven through interviews with their clients. I’m impressed with the work Senior Helpers is doing in Lancaster County, and I am pleased to present them with this award.”
About Senior Helpers
Senior Helpers is one of the largest in-home senior care companies in the U.S. with over 240 franchised businesses operating across the country. Founded in 2001 with a vision to help seniors who wish to remain in their homes despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has now cared for tens of thousands of seniors with a pledge to provide “care and comfort at a moment’s notice.” Senior Helpers offers a wide range of personal care and companion services, including personnel trained in Alzheimer’s, dementia and Parkinson’s care, to assist seniors who wish to live independently. Learn more by visiting http://www.SeniorHelpers.com.
SOURCE Senior Helpers
+1 (801) 503-9746
154 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)