ServiceMaster Launches Mobile Experience Showcasing “Fix It” Services for Today’s Time-Pressed Home and Business Owners
- Sub Headline: Mobile Tour Designed to Heighten Consumer Awareness for an Array of Industry-Leading Essential Services
- City: Memphis
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.servicemasterclean.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 12:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MEMPHIS, TN – (FranchisePOD.com) – January 13, 2016 – ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV), a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, today unveiled a mobile experience designed to showcase the range of services that make it a top-choice for home and business owners. The mobile tour is part of ServiceMaster’s rollout of a new corporate identity and ServSmart approach, which powers the company’s team of trusted experts to engage with consumers in the digital marketplace, so they can order, buy and receive essential home and commercial services when, where and how they want them.
The ServiceMaster Experience is a state-of-the-art interactive home-on-wheels that highlights the many ways in which ServiceMaster provides services to homes and businesses. The mobile experience knocks down the “walls” between the ServiceMaster brands, giving consumers a tour of the various rooms within a home, while offering tips and other interactive content experiences – from protecting against mold and mildew to warding off bed bugs. The tour officially launches this week at the company’s Memphis-based global headquarters and will travel to approximately 20 markets in the United States and Canada in 2016.
“Today’s home and business owners have less time to deal with do-it-yourself repairs,” said Rob Gillette, ServiceMaster chief executive officer. “They want convenient access to trusted solutions where they can select services for their home or business on their terms. The ServiceMaster Experience illustrates the future of ServiceMaster and how the company plans to engage with consumers in emerging digital marketplaces.”
The company’s ServSmart approach enhances ServiceMaster’s digital capabilities across all customer contact points. ServSmart combines technology with ServiceMaster’s unmatched service network, which is made up of more than 85,000 trusted employees, technicians, contractors and franchisees. ServiceMaster will leverage this vast network by empowering employees who visit 75,000 homes and businesses each day to diagnose and fix problems with mobile technology and tools needed to provide a world-class customer experience.
American Home Shield, a ServiceMaster company, is leading the ServSmart digital and mobile transformation. A focus on building customer loyalty through digital engagement has helped the brand’s online sales increase by nearly 50 percent in the past year. American Home Shield has also seen lifts in reputation and loyalty, along with increased retention and sales leads. ServSmart will be rolled out to additional ServiceMaster brands later in 2016, on the heels of American Home Shield’s success. “With the implementation of the ServSmart digital and mobile strategy, we’re positioning ServiceMaster for growth in the future and making it easier for customers to find us, buy from us and stay with us,” said Gillette.
To learn more about ServSmart and how ServiceMaster is transforming the way it does business, visit the ServiceMaster Media Center. To see where the ServiceMaster Experience will stop next visit ServiceMaster.com.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through an extensive service network of more than 8,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations. The company’s portfolio of well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control). The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tenn. Go to www.servicemaster.com for more information about ServiceMaster or follow the company at twitter.com/ServiceMaster or facebook.com/ServiceMaster.
197 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)