- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.huddlehousefranchising.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 5:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 21, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Christmas Day is traditionally a time for relaxing, reconnecting or just enjoying being with family and friends, and in many parts of the country that tradition increasingly includes a trip to a Huddle House restaurant.
Christmas Day sales at Huddle House are typically more than 75 percent higher than a normal day, and have been growing every year.
“Christmas Day has long been our single busiest day of the year,” said Michael Abt, CEO of Huddle House, which has well over 400 restaurants open or under development in 21 states. “Whether it is families looking to get out of the house, travelers looking for a warm, home cooked meal while on the road, or folks who simply would rather leave the cooking to someone else on Christmas Day, a visit to Huddle House is becoming a holiday tradition for a lot of people.”
In Northern Alabama, for example, franchisee Alan Renfroe is gearing up for another big Christmas Day at his multiple locations and he says he has no problem finding enough elves to take care of his customers, especially since they know they’ll find a little extra in their stocking at the end of the day.
“It’s becoming a tradition for us,” Renfroe said. “We close at 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve for our staff to spend time with their families, and we reopen at 6 a.m. on Christmas Day. Employees get paid double to work Christmas Day but they also really enjoy spending Christmas with their Huddle House family and our guests.”
About Huddle House
Founded in 1964, Huddle House is celebrating more than five decades as a full-service family restaurant known for serving “Any Meal. Any Time”. Typically open 24-hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day and all night. Our menu features Southern-inspired home-style food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, and a variety of home-style dinners like country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – serving freshly prepared, quality home-style food in a warm friendly environment by servers who deliver the personal service that brings the community together – are as true today as they were more than 50 years ago.
More information about Huddle House franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-868-5700.
SOURCE Huddle House
164 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)