- Sub Headline: First-of-its-kind brand looks to open 150 units over the next several years
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.stonecoat.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 11:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, TX – January 26, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)–According to economic forecasts, the $1.7 trillion U.S. construction industry will continue to grow and expand over the next decade and one of its most desirable materials, limestone, has now become more available and affordable than ever before thanks to a new, first-of-its-kind franchise opportunity.
With more than 20 dealers and distributors already operating across the country –StoneCoat is looking to expand its national footprint with as many as 25-30 franchise units in 2016 and 150 in the next several years. The rather low-cost investment, estimated at near $90,000, proves an enticing venture for prospective franchise owners.
“There isn’t anything like StoneCoat in the franchise industry,” said company president Sam Hance. “We’ve created a franchise opportunity unlike any other. One that gives potential owners and developers an opportunity to join a burgeoning brand at the ground floor level with tremendous growth opportunity.”
Originally developed in Europe to restore old historic buildings, StoneCoat is a proprietary blend of Limestone and other natural stone materials and minerals specifically designed to be blown onto almost any vertical surface. Once applied, it is able to be carved, shaped, and colored in a variety of ways, including Austin chalk, river rock, cast stone, and many more. Each finish is a custom inspiration of the artisan at work. Recreating the look of Flagstone, Limestone, Brick or Slate is all possible.
“The process has been a popular means of resurfacing and revitalizing walls in Europe for decades, but now we are introducing this innovative systems to the Americas,” said Hance. “It is a perfect remodeling solution for existing buildings and homes and is ideal for new construction, hotels, restaurants, state highways, municipal projects, and many other residential and commercial applications.”
According to founder Ken Morrison, who discovered StoneCoat while looking for a remodeling solution for his own house, the product and its process is gaining more and more awareness here in the United States in the building and remodeling industry because of its unlimited and creative application opportunities at a lower cost.
“I saw the desire for limestone first hand while working in the real estate industry but the expense, transportation, weight and other circumstances make it an extremely difficult material for building,” said Morrison. “StoneCoat gives consumers, the construction industry, government contractors and anyone else the ability to use limestone easier and cheaper.”
Today, StoneCoat is looking for franchise partners and area developers interested in becoming a part of a pioneering concept with a low start-up investment, low-overhead and no royalties. The cost to own and operate a StoneCoat franchise is between $70,000 and $155,000, although Hance and Morrison estimate that most franchisees will spend less than $90,000 to open their businesses.
Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2015, StoneCoat is the leading innovator of a unique process creating true stone wall finishes. The Dallas-Based company exclusive “Blown Stone” system allows you to literally resurface almost any vertical surface with a real stone finish. With more than 20 dealers and distributors already operating across the country, StoneCoat is looking to expand its national footprint with as many as 25-30 franchise units in 2016 and 150 in the next several years.
Franchise Elevator PR
Seamus Riley, 847-239-8171
414 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)