- Sub Headline: Nation’s Fastest Growing Pizza Company Continues Advance to Top of Category
- City: Toledo
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.marcos.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 5:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TOLEDO, Ohio-January 7, 2016 -(FranchisePOD.com)–Marco’s Pizza continues to advance on Entrepreneur Magazine’s prestigious annual Franchise 500® rankings list for the seventh consecutive year, climbing to the No. 81 spot from No. 95 a year ago. The ascension further solidifies Marco’s Pizza as the fastest growing pizza franchise in the United States.
Noted as the world’s first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking, the 37th annual Franchise 500® recognizes Marco’s Pizza for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate, and size of the franchise system. Marco’s Pizza has been on an accelerated growth track opening 116 stores in 2015 and experienced its greatest Q4 to date with 37 new locations. Marco’s Pizza closed out the year with more than 650 restaurants open in three countries. The company is poised to reach 1,000 locations by 2017. Marco’s Pizza continues to open an average of one new store every third day, more than doubling its size in less than five years.
“Last year we broke into the top 100, representing an ever evolving industry poised for growth,” said Bryon Stephens, president and chief operating officer for Marco’s Pizza. “This year we’ve jumped up even further in the rankings, which is a testament to our innovation and our value to our franchise owners and to entrepreneurs seeking opportunities in the quick serve segment. The rank is confirmation we’re on the right track as we expand throughout the United States and the world.”
Marco’s Pizza serves the expanding $40 billion U.S. pizza market that continues to grow at a rate of 20-30 percent per year. It’s ranked No. 4 among pizza makers in the Food/Quick Service category of the Franchise 500. As the only national franchise chain founded by a native Italian, the company has made a name for itself in the bourgeoning industry by producing fresh, authentic, handmade pizza, known for its fresh dough made daily on site, a proprietary cheese blend that is fresh never-frozen, and a secret pizza sauce recipe. Its success and rapid growth is a result of its strong corporate backing, ability to take market share, unit-level profitability, its Italian food standards as well as its capability to attract top talent among its franchisees and corporate staff.
Marco’s Pizza remains one of the top franchise opportunities in the market in 2016 having experienced 20 percent year-over-year growth in 2015. Company executives see building off the substantial growth in Southeast and forging West with significant growth in Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, California, as well as expanding through the Mid Atlantic.
For more information on Marco’s Pizza franchising and employment opportunities, visit marcosfranchising.com.
ABOUT MARCO’S PIZZA:
Headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, Marco’s Pizza is the fastest-growing pizza company in the United States (based on the number of stores signed into development since 2007). Marco’s was founded in 1978 by Italian born, Pasquale (“Pat”) Giammarco and thrives by making Italian Pizza with fresh ingredients. The company has grown from its roots as a beloved Ohio brand to operate more than 650 stores in 35 states, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and India. To inquire about franchise opportunities with Marco’s Pizza visit marcosfranchising.com
Fishman Public Relations
J.T. Morand, 847-945-1300
218 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)