- Sub Headline: Company Honored for Exemplifying the Strength and Significance of the Middle-Market Growth in the State
- Franchise URL: http://www.ShelfGenie.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 11:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 15, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ATLANTA – Noble Brands, an Atlanta-based franchisor of multiple concepts including, ShelfGenie and Outback Gutter-Vac, was recognized by the Atlanta Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) in the professional organization’s 2016 Georgia’s Fast 40, recognizing the top 40 fastest-growing middle-market companies in the state.
“This is a great honor and serves as a testament to all the hard work we’ve been doing to create a company that is unique in the way it operates and supports its franchise brands,” said Allan Young, founder and CEO of Noble Brands. “What began as a rapidly growing Glide-Out™ shelving company evolved into the need to become a franchisor that was equally as progressive and growth-oriented. To achieve this, we developed an organizational structure where each department operates like its own company as a method to prevent stagnation and keep our employees hungry for success.”
Driving the growth of Noble Brands is its flagship franchise concept ShelfGenie, which has been a leading provider of custom-designed Glide-Out shelving since 2000. Since the shelving company began franchising in 2008, the company has grown to 48 franchises that serve 160 territories in the U.S. and Canada and earned such accolades at the Inc. 5000 and Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500. The brand reported annual revenue in 2015 of $27million, up 20 percent from the previous year and is ramping up its U.S. expansion behind the unveiling of a new content-driven website. Australian gutter cleaning franchise, Outback Gutter-Vac launched in United States in 2012 under Noble Brands and grew by more than 260 percent in 2015. The company anticipates awarding 20 franchises in 2016.
To be considered for the ACG Georgia Fast 40, applicants were required to submit three years of verifiable revenue and employment growth records. All companies on the list are for-profit, headquartered in Georgia and reported 2015 annual revenues ranging from $15 to $500 million. Noble Brands was listed in the lower middle-market range with revenues of $15 to $60 million.
ACG Atlanta will present the awards at the Georgia Fast 40 Awards Dinner and Gala at the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead on June 23, 2016. For more information, visit: http://www.acg.org/atlanta/.
Based in Atlanta and founded in 2000, ShelfGenie is the industry leader in customized cabinet shelving solutions. With more than 160 locally owned franchise locations operating throughout 29 states and Canada, ShelfGenie solutions are tailored to a consumer’s needs and lifestyle. Its affordable, high impact shelves are designed to provide homeowners with easy access to their belongings in the kitchen, pantry, bathroom, garage or anywhere there is a cabinet or shelf. For more information on ShelfGenie, visit http://www.ShelfGenie.com.
About ACG Atlanta
ACG comprises more than 14,500 members from corporations, private equity, finance, and professional service firms representing Fortune 500, Fortune1000, FTSE 100, and mid-market companies in 59 chapters in North America and Europe. Founded in 1974, ACG Atlanta is one of the oldest and most active chapters, providing the area’s executives and professionals a unique forum for exchanging ideas and experiences concerning organic and acquisitive growth. Programs include Atlanta ACG Capital Connection, The Georgia Fast 40 Honoree Awards and Gala, a Wine Tasting Reception, a Deal of the Year event as well as an active Women’s Forum and Young Professionals group.
Fishman Public Relations
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 232
780 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)