- Sub Headline: Only 8 short months after the leadership at Shell Shack made the decision to franchise, Jon Glaser, CFE and Director of Franchise Development announces the Houston, TX market is CLOSED. This brings the total units in 2017 he has signed under development agreements to 11.
- Listed: August 24, 2017 7:17 am
- Expires: 182 days, 22 hours
Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets
DALLAS, Aug. 23, 2017 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Shell Shack, the Dallas-based seafood brand is expanding. Soon they will be coming to your city, spicing up your seafood bag with your favorite infused seasonings. The right time to join nation’s next seafood sensation is now!
In October of 2013, in the heart of Uptown Dallas, Texas, Shell Shack made its first appearance. It was born to win the heart of seafood enthusiasts and foodies just loved it! Now with 4 thriving locations open in DFW and signing the 1st Franchise Agreement for 3 units in East Texas, Shell Shack is setting their sights on several surrounding states.
Jon Glaser says, “We are proud to announce our newest franchise group, Houston Shellfish Ventures, joining the Shell Shack Family. A diversified group of individuals, with a partnership consisting of some of the finest commercial real estate and development minds in Texas from The Retail Connection located in Dallas, TX. Their site selection knowledge, paired with an experienced high volume multiunit veteran operator Larry Garrett, this group certainly has the making of success. They will be building quality teams from the ground up and will execute our brand each and every day providing Shell Shack guest the level of experience that we expect and our guest deserve. We have no doubt that Houston Shellfish Ventures was the right choice to launch Shell Shack in the Houston, TX market. We look forward to their first site selection as the staple Shell Shack of the Houston market.”
Dallas Hale, CEO added, “We are happy to have Houston Shellfish Ventures come on board. We are pleased to have such a great continued response to our franchise program, it’s always nice for others to appreciate and share the same common belief that we have created something unique. It’s not really as surprising as you would think that we have sold 2 franchise groups totaling 11 units in development in the past 7 months, Jon Glaser is very passionate about franchising Shell Shack and being part of our continued success.”
About Shell Shack
Shell Shack is not just another typical seafood brand. They have created a unique business opportunity with their fast-casual execution menu without compromising a casual dining customer experience. This, paired with an attractive $4+ million average unit volume, certainly has all the components for success. Shell Shack is expanding and inviting qualified franchisees to join the Shell Shack Family.
For more information on Shell Shack franchise opportunities and requirements, please visit www.ownashellshack.com.
SOURCE Shell Shack
195 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)