- Sub Headline: Located in Japan’s Famed Ski Destination, Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort Offers Primary Access to the Region’s Best Slopes
- City: hokkaido
- Country: Japan
- Listed: December 7, 2015 10:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOKKAIDO, Japan – December 7, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT), today announced the opening of Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort, owned by Kiroro Resort Holdings Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Property Perfect PLC. Following extensive renovations, the resort opens as the brand’s first ski resort in Japan. Situated right in the center of the action at Kiroro Resort, Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort offers ski-in, ski-out luxury combined with all of the brand’s signature amenities and services.
“We are thrilled to have Sheraton re-enter the region with the introduction of the brand’s first ski resort in Japan,” said Dave Marr, Global Brand Leader, Sheraton Hotels & Resorts and Tribute Portfolio. “As Starwood’s most global brand, our presence in Hokkaido builds on the brand’s first mover advantage, as we continue to provide guests access to some of the most sought after destinations in the world.”
Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort features 140 fully renovated guestrooms and suites, overlooking scenic mountain views. Guests can stay connected in comfort in the Sheraton Club® lounge with its complimentary breakfast, all-day refreshments and free Wi-Fi. The all-day dining restaurant, Rivierouge, features an extensive range of Japanese and international buffet style dishes, while Hoki Japanese restaurant serves sushi and grilled BBQ choices using renowned Hokkaido ingredients for dinner. Additionally, guests can enjoy the Sheraton brand’s new signature lobby bar menu Paired–comprised of artisanal small plates and eclectic bar snacks served alongside suggested premium wines and local craft beers. Other facilities include the Jula Hall meeting room, which can accommodate up to 100 guests.
“Along with our partner Kiroro Resort Holdings, we are thrilled to officially open Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort,” said Lothar Pehl, Senior Vice President, Operations and Global Initiatives, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Asia Pacific. “The opening marks a significant moment for the Sheraton brand as it returns to Hokkaido, reflecting Starwood’s commitment to accelerating growth in Japan, as well as elevating the hospitality landscape of this celebrated resort area.”
The property, located in one of Japan’s premier ski destinations, boasts easy access to the slopes at the Kiroro integrated mountain resort area, which is famous for its exceptional powder skiing, 21 well-groomed trails suitable for skiers and snowboarders of all levels, mogul courses and a children’s snow park. The resort is less than a 90-minute drive from New Chitose International Airport and a 40-minute drive from the port of Otaru via a free shuttle service. Hokkaido is also connected to the island of Honshu by the underwater railway Seikan Tunnel. Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort is approximately a 90-minute drive from New Chitose International Airport. It can also be reached in 40 minutes via free shuttle service from the port town of Otaru.
For more information on Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort, please visit http://www.sheratonhokkaidokiroro.co.jp/en
About Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, the largest and most global brand of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., makes it easy for guests to explore, relax and enjoy the possibilities of travel through smart solutions and effortless experiences at more than 440 hotels in more than 72 countries around the world. The brand is currently in the midst of implementing Sheraton 2020SM, a 10 point plan designed to make Sheraton the global hotel brand of choice, everywhere. Sheraton recently launched “Where Actions Speak Louder,” a multi-channel, multi-million dollar advertising campaign that highlights the brand’s ongoing enhancements to its guest experience, including new products and partnerships, and a renewed focus on service. With work well underway, the brand has already rolled out a variety of initiatives under Sheraton 2020, including PairedSM, a new imaginative lobby bar menu; the richest SPG promotion in the brand’s history; and Sheraton GrandSM, a new premier tier that recognizes exceptional Sheraton hotels and resorts. To learn more, visit www.sheraton.com. Stay connected to Sheraton: @sheratonhotels on Twitter and Instagram and facebook.com/Sheraton.
SOURCE Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Sheraton Global Public Relations
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)