- Franchise URL: http://www.ShipleyDonuts.com
- Listed: May 10, 2016 11:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, May 10, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Shipley Do-Nuts recently celebrated the opening of another Dallas area franchise location at 1500 W. Hebron Parkway, just east of the Sam Rayburn Tollway / Highway 121 in the Castle Hills area of North Carrollton.
“I’m excited to introduce our wonderful donuts and kolaches to a new group of potential customers,” says franchise owner, Kent Good. “Our hot glazed donuts are irresistibly delicious!” The North Carrollton location is open Sunday through Saturday from 5am to 6pm, with drive thru service available. The Shipley Do-Nuts Castle Hills store is locally owned and managed by three partners who live in Carrollton and Lewisville.
Since 1936, the Shipley family donut recipe has withstood the test of time. With more than 60 varieties of delicious donuts, pastries, and kolaches made fresh daily and served hot, it’s this same simple concept that has continued to bring back multiple generations of loyal customers. Shipley Do-Nuts originated in Houston, Texas where it still maintains its offices and production facility. Today, Shipley Do-Nuts is under the leadership of Lawrence Shipley III with over 300 franchise locations in Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee. The company has plans to reach 400 stores by 2020.
For more information, please visit www.shipleydonuts.com or follow the company at www.facebook.com/ShipleyDonuts or www.twitter.com/ShipleyDo_Nuts.
For information specific to Shipley Do-Nuts Castle Hills location, please visit www.shipleycastlehills.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Shipleycastlehills or www.twitter.com/shipleych.
SOURCE Shipley Do-Nuts
239 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)