- Franchise URL: http://www.ShipleyDonuts.com
- Listed: May 10, 2016 11:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, May 10, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Shipley Do-Nuts recently celebrated the opening of another Dallas area franchise location at 1500 W. Hebron Parkway, just east of the Sam Rayburn Tollway / Highway 121 in the Castle Hills area of North Carrollton.
“I’m excited to introduce our wonderful donuts and kolaches to a new group of potential customers,” says franchise owner, Kent Good. “Our hot glazed donuts are irresistibly delicious!” The North Carrollton location is open Sunday through Saturday from 5am to 6pm, with drive thru service available. The Shipley Do-Nuts Castle Hills store is locally owned and managed by three partners who live in Carrollton and Lewisville.
Since 1936, the Shipley family donut recipe has withstood the test of time. With more than 60 varieties of delicious donuts, pastries, and kolaches made fresh daily and served hot, it’s this same simple concept that has continued to bring back multiple generations of loyal customers. Shipley Do-Nuts originated in Houston, Texas where it still maintains its offices and production facility. Today, Shipley Do-Nuts is under the leadership of Lawrence Shipley III with over 300 franchise locations in Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee. The company has plans to reach 400 stores by 2020.
For more information, please visit www.shipleydonuts.com or follow the company at www.facebook.com/ShipleyDonuts or www.twitter.com/ShipleyDo_Nuts.
For information specific to Shipley Do-Nuts Castle Hills location, please visit www.shipleycastlehills.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Shipleycastlehills or www.twitter.com/shipleych.
SOURCE Shipley Do-Nuts
252 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)