- Franchise URL: http://www.ShipleyDonuts.com
- Listed: May 6, 2016 3:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, May 6, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Shipley Do-Nuts recently celebrated the opening of its second Tyler location at 5119 S. Troup Hwy, Tyler, Texas 75707. The Houston based chain now has 215 stores in the state of Texas.
“I’m excited to introduce our wonderful donuts and kolaches to a new group of potential customers,” says franchise owner, Dara Dam. “Our hot glazed donuts are irresistibly delicious!” The S. Troup location is open Sunday through Saturday from 5am to 5pm, with drive thru service.
Since 1936, the Shipley family donut recipe has withstood the test of time. With more than 60 varieties of delicious donuts, pastries, and kolaches made fresh daily and served hot, it’s this same simple concept that has continued to bring back multiple generations of loyal customers. Shipley Do-Nuts originated in Houston, Texas where it still maintains its offices and production facility. Today, Shipley Do-Nuts is under the leadership of Lawrence Shipley III with over 300 franchise locations in Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee. The company has plans to reach 400 stores by 2020.
For more information, please visit www.shipleydonuts.com or follow the company at www.facebook.com/ShipleyDonuts or www.twitter.com/ShipleyDo_Nuts.
SOURCE Shipley Do-Nuts
268 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)