- Sub Headline: CEO David Davoudpour Wants to Say ‘Thank You’ to Those Who Fought for America’s Freedom by Offering Shoney’s Signature Favorite All-American Cheeseburger to All Vets and Troops on Monday, May 30
- Franchise URL: http://www.shoneys.com
- Listed: May 16, 2016 3:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nashville, TN (FranchisePOD.com) May 16, 2016 – Shoney’s®, America’s Dinner Table for nearly 70 years, will honor America’s fallen military members this Memorial Day (Monday, May 30, 2016) by serving a free All-American Burger™ and fries to all veterans and active duty military members.
“It’s our way of remembering, honoring and saying ‘Thank You!’ to the heroes who fought for our freedom while treating our veterans and troops to a delicious All-American Burger and fries on Memorial Day,” said Mr. David Davoudpour, Chairman and CEO of Shoney’s.
According to Davoudpour, service members will be treated to Shoney’s Signature All-American Burger (with cheese if requested), a fresh-never-frozen, hand-pattied, grain-fed, 100% ground beef, cooked-to-order burger, served on a toasted corn-dusted bun with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles and mayonnaise. Fries are on the house as well.
“Our delicious All-American Burger with fries has been a guest favorite for many years and we are thrilled to serve them in honor of those who gave all,” said Mr. Davoudpour.
Since acquiring the great American eatery in 2007, Mr. Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to revitalize and reinvigorate Shoney’s, a family-friendly, southern style restaurant brand. Shoney’s was one of the first and is still one of the premiere family casual dining concepts in the United States. Shoney’s served as a popular post-WWII family destination when it began serving guests in 1947.
“For generations, Shoney’s has always been a ‘Welcome Home’ sign to America’s military,” said Mr. Davoudpour. “On Memorial Day, we look forward to welcoming our veterans and troops with a free burger as we remember those who made our very freedom possible.”
Shoney’s offer of a free All-American Burger to veterans and active duty military service members is available on Monday, May 30, 2016 at all Shoney’s restaurants while supplies last. There is a limit of one burger per military service member. The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Shoney’s military guests will need to provide proof of military service. Offer is valid for dine-in only. Drink, tax and gratuity are not included.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with approximately 150 restaurants in 16 states. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoneys, Instagram and YouTube.
150PR for Shoney’s
320 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)