Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day
- Sub Headline: America's Dinner Table Features Freshly-Prepared, All-You-Care-To-Eat Selections and Adds Free Dessert for Dads; Sweepstakes to Win Two $500 Home Depot® Gift Cards Also on the Menu
- Franchise URL: http://www.Shoneys.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 15, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Nashville, Tenn. – While Dad is sure to love another necktie, America’s Dinner Table has something else in mind to celebrate Father’s Day this year: a home-style spread with freshly-prepared, all-you-care-to-eat selections for the family, and a FREE slice of Pecan Pie for all dads.
In addition to the free dessert, for one day only this Father’s Day – Sunday, June 19 – Shoney’s is honoring dads by pumping up its already incredible food selection with something sure to please every member of the family, including meatloaf, fried fish, garlic shrimp, ribs, fried chicken, home-style vegetables, the Soup, Salad & Fruit Bar and even peach cobbler. Dads will also get a chance to win one of two $500 gift cards from Home Depot®.
The prepared-fresh-in-house selections are all creations by Shoney’s Executive Chef Eric Cleveland and his team of culinary experts. Guests will have many fresh and yummy items to choose from and with prices starting at $11.99 at participating locations, guests will experience what Shoney’s is famous for: value.
Shoney’s has been voted one of the best 8 casual family dining restaurants in the United States in the 2016 Consumer Picks Survey via Nation’s Restaurant News. In the survey, Shoney’s was recognized for having the best rating for value among all family dining chains and also scored well for its service, menu variety and diners being likely to recommend it. The distinction has been the vision of Shoney’s Chairman and CEO Mr. David Davoudpour, who acquired the great American eatery in 2007.
“For nearly 70 years, Shoney’s has been dedicated to serving fresh quality food at a great value with friendly service and on Father’s Day, we’ll cook up something even more special for our valued guests,” said Mr. Davoudpour. “To top off our incredible Shoney’s food selection, we’re going to show all dads some extra love with a free slice of one of America’s favorite desserts: Shoney’s Pecan Pie. You won’t want to be anywhere but Shoney’s on Father’s Day.”
Mr. Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to reinvigorate and revitalize Shoney’s, a family-friendly, southern-style restaurant brand. Shoney’s is one of the first and is still one of the most popular family casual dining concepts in the United States. In addition to nabbing the top value rating in the NRN survey, Shoney’s also scored well for its service, menu variety and diners being likely to recommend it.
In order to get back to what Mr. Davoudpour confidently calls Shoney’s “Glory Days,” the brand is now growing through franchising following an extensive revitalization effort. Shoney’s is offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit http://www.shoneys.com/franchise/.
The pecan pie offer is available only at participating restaurants on Father’s Day. Home Depot® is not affiliated with the Father’s Day giveaway. Home Depot® is a registered trademark of Homer TLC, Inc.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with approximately 140 restaurants in 16 states. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoneys, Instagram and YouTube.
150PR for Shoney’s
280 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts donates $830,000 to VFW for “Help A Hero” scholarships (2 views)