Shoney’s® Set to Return to ‘Glory Days’ With Franchising Focus Following Extensive Revitalization Effort
- Sub Headline: Franchising is the New Focus of the Rebuilt and Better Iconic All-American Brand; New Shoney's restaurant featuring the new prototype opening in March 2016
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.shoneys.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 1:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 16, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Everyone has a Shoney’s memory and if momentum is any indicator, Shoney’s is ready to serve up some more.
The iconic All-American restaurant brand, which was the premier family casual dining concept in America for generations, is ready to grow through franchising following an extensive revitalization effort, which includes adding the most important element: hiring the right team and attracting the right franchise partners.
With momentum-building executive additions from Eric Cleveland as Executive Chef, Terri Harof as Director of Franchise Sales and Lori Asbury as Director of Marketing, Shoney’s is ready for re-launch.
“Timing is everything and we’ve been very strategic and calculated about bringing America’s Dinner Table back to its ‘Glory Days’ and the time is now,” said David Davoudpour, Shoney’s Chairman and CEO. “The brand achieved its place as an American icon with fresh quality food at a great value and we cannot wait to show it off to a new generation.”
Since acquiring the great American eatery in 2007, Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to reinvigorate and revitalize Shoney’s, a family-friendly, southern-style restaurant brand. Shoney’s was one of the first family casual dining concepts in the United States.
“When I bought the brand, I declared that we would bring Shoney’s back to the forefront by proudly serving delicious, fresh-never frozen food that is highly craveable. In addition, we rely on our company’s three pillars: innovation, simplicity and giving back to our local communities,” said Davoudpour. “Shoney’s is now ready to grow the brand by teaming up with franchise partners who share our commitment to this great brand.”
The most recent franchisee to come on board is the world famous wrestler and former WCW Heavyweight Champion “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner (Scott Rechsteiner) with his wife Christa, who are building a brand new Shoney’s in Acworth, Georgia, which is scheduled to open in early March.
“The changes Shoney’s has made to the food using fresh ingredients and offering innovative menu items as well as the beautifully redesigned restaurants with modern furnishing is truly amazing,” said Christa Rechsteiner. “Shoney’s is such a wonderful brand with a rich history that is just getting better. We feel truly blessed to open a Shoney’s where we live and our kids go to school.”
The 6,000 square foot Shoney’s will feature some of new brand standards including a full service granite bar with stacked stone, a private dining area for larger parties, large TV’s, fresh squeezed OJ, salad and hot food buffet and a variety of freshly prepared options from the menu. The private dining area will include an array of wrestling memorabilia.
According to Harof, Shoney’s has been a household name for decades to many people and the brand is excited to reach new guests in new neighborhoods. “Now, we’re introducing Shoney’s to a new generation in new markets throughout the world by expanding via franchising with redesigned restaurants and a renewed dedication to fresh quality food, friendly service at a great value.” said Harof.
Shoney’s is offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit http://www.shoneys.com/franchise/.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with approximately 150 restaurants in 16 states. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoneys, Instagram and YouTube.
220 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)