Shoney’s to Offer FREE Hot Fudge Cake as it Celebrates the Grand Opening of its New Restaurant in Acworth, Georgia on Tuesday, April 12 from 3 – 5 pm
- Sub Headline: Shoney’s New Franchisee Partner and Former WCW Heavyweight Champion of the World “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner and Professional Wrestler and Actor Kevin Nash Will Welcome Guests and Sign Autographs
- Franchise URL: http://www.shoneys.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 6:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Acworth, GA (FranchisePOD.com) April 07, 2016 – The iconic, All-American restaurant brand Shoney’s will offer FREE Hot Fudge Cake to guests from 3 – 5 pm as it celebrates the grand opening of its new restaurant in the Atlanta suburb of Acworth, Georgia, on Tuesday, April 12.
The Acworth Shoney’s is owned by former WCW Heavyweight Champion of the World “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner, who, along with WWE professional wrestler and actor Kevin Nash, will be on hand to welcome guests and sign autographs.
The 6,000-square-foot restaurant at 1129 GA-92 (Highway 92, exit 277 off of I-75) in Acworth offers what America loves about Shoney’s: fresh quality food at a great value with friendly service. There are even a few surprises, including a full bar featuring a variety of cold draft beer selections, several wine options and various alcoholic beverages.
The new restaurant, which represents a new model for the brand, has an updated contemporary look and feel with a granite bar, stacked stone and big-screen TVS. In addition to a variety of freshly-prepared, never-frozen menu items, Shoney’s in Acworth has fresh-squeezed oranges for OJ, Espresso, salad and a hot food buffet. The family-friendly, southern-style restaurant will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
“We’ve been America’s Dinner Table for nearly 70 years and April 12 is a great day for the Shoney’s brand. We are excited to celebrate our triumphant return to Acworth,” said Mr. David Davoudpour, CEO and Chairman of Shoney’s. “You’ll find all of the Shoney’s favorites and some exciting new things that are paving the way for Shoney’s bright future. The best of Shoney’s past and present are all right here in Acworth.”
Scott and his wife Christa Rechsteiner have been wanting to open a Shoney’s for years so when the opportunity arose to rebuild an existing one in the community where they live, they jumped on it. The Rechsteiners are very active in the local community with Christa volunteering for the PTA and Scott coaching 6th grade football. In September of 2015, Steiner drove the bulldozer that helped demolish an older Shoney’s in order to accommodate a brand new Shoney’s and a fresh start for the brand in Acworth.
“The reception from the local community for our new Shoney’s has truly been amazing,” said Mrs. Rechsteiner. “This community really needed a family-friendly restaurant and we feel truly blessed to open a Shoney’s where we live and our kids go to school. Shoney’s is such a wonderful brand with a rich history and we are excited to be a part of the brand’s growth and future.”
In addition to Steiner and Nash, Kennesaw State Football coaches and players will take part in the grand opening festivities. Steiner’s rich wrestling history and memorabilia will be on display in the restaurant’s private dining area. Mr. Davoudpour will also be there and plans to be serving guests FREE Hot Fudge Cake, which has been a guest favorite since 1947.
Since acquiring the great American eatery in 2007, Mr. Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to reinvigorate and revitalize Shoney’s, one of the first and most popular family casual dining concepts in the United States. Following an extensive revitalization effort, Shoney’s is now growing through franchising and is offering opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates. For more information, watch the Shoney’s franchising video and visit http://www.shoneys.com/franchise/.
Shoney’s offer of free Hot Fudge Cake is while supplies last with a limit of one per guest.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with approximately 150 restaurants in 16 states. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoneys, Instagram and YouTube.
150PR for Shoney’s
229 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)