- Sub Headline: America's Iconic Restaurant and its Favorite Dessert Make for Perfect Day at Shoney's Special Mother's Day Brunch On Sunday, May 8
- Franchise URL: http://www.Shoneys.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 7:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 25, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Nothing says Happy Mother’s Day like a FREE slice of Strawberry Pie and no one puts together a special Mother’s Day Brunch or makes Strawberry Pie like Shoney’s.
On Sunday, May 8, Shoney’s will once again delight Moms and families across America with its Mother’s Day Brunch, all under the supervision of Shoney’s Executive Chef Eric Cleveland and his team of culinary experts. Offerings include slow-roasted turkey, home-style dressing, fresh sliced smokehouse ham, fresh herb-roasted and crispy fried chicken, homemade mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans as well as two items Moms will surely love: herb-roasted salmon and garlic shrimp, all for $11.99.
In addition, in what has become a Mother’s Day tradition from the All-American, iconic restaurant brand, Shoney’s will say thanks to Moms on their special day as only Shoney’s can: with a FREE slice of Strawberry Pie, made-in-house daily with delicious, fresh strawberries in a flaky crust mixed with Shoney’s special glaze and finished with whipped topping.
Shoney’s serves more than a million slices of its famous Strawberry Pie each year. The dessert has been a part of Shoney’s rich history and has played a key role in the brand’s recent resurgence, according to Mr. David Davoudpour, Shoney’s Chairman and CEO.
“We’ve been America’s Dinner Table for nearly 70 years and Strawberry Pie is one of America’s favorite desserts. Shoney’s didn’t discover the strawberry, but we have perfected the Strawberry Pie,” said Mr. Davoudpour. “Nothing makes us happier than to serve families across America great food and treating Moms to a delicious and free dessert. Please join us for fresh quality food at a great value with friendly service on this very special day.”
Since acquiring the great American eatery in 2007, Mr. Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to reinvigorate and revitalize Shoney’s, a family-friendly, southern-style restaurant brand. Shoney’s is one of the first and is still one of the most popular family casual dining concepts in the United States.
In order to get back to what Mr. Davoudpour confidently calls Shoney’s “Glory Days,” the brand is now growing through franchising following an extensive revitalization effort. Shoney’s is offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit http://www.shoneys.com/franchise/.
The FREE slice of Strawberry Pie does require a purchase of the Mother’s Day Brunch and is available for dine-in only. The offer is available at participating Shoney’s restaurants. Prices may vary.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with approximately 150 restaurants in 16 states. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoneys, Instagram and YouTube.
235 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)