- Sub Headline: America's Iconic Restaurant and its Favorite Dessert Make for Perfect Day at Shoney's Special Mother's Day Brunch On Sunday, May 8
- Franchise URL: http://www.Shoneys.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 7:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 25, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Nothing says Happy Mother’s Day like a FREE slice of Strawberry Pie and no one puts together a special Mother’s Day Brunch or makes Strawberry Pie like Shoney’s.
On Sunday, May 8, Shoney’s will once again delight Moms and families across America with its Mother’s Day Brunch, all under the supervision of Shoney’s Executive Chef Eric Cleveland and his team of culinary experts. Offerings include slow-roasted turkey, home-style dressing, fresh sliced smokehouse ham, fresh herb-roasted and crispy fried chicken, homemade mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans as well as two items Moms will surely love: herb-roasted salmon and garlic shrimp, all for $11.99.
In addition, in what has become a Mother’s Day tradition from the All-American, iconic restaurant brand, Shoney’s will say thanks to Moms on their special day as only Shoney’s can: with a FREE slice of Strawberry Pie, made-in-house daily with delicious, fresh strawberries in a flaky crust mixed with Shoney’s special glaze and finished with whipped topping.
Shoney’s serves more than a million slices of its famous Strawberry Pie each year. The dessert has been a part of Shoney’s rich history and has played a key role in the brand’s recent resurgence, according to Mr. David Davoudpour, Shoney’s Chairman and CEO.
“We’ve been America’s Dinner Table for nearly 70 years and Strawberry Pie is one of America’s favorite desserts. Shoney’s didn’t discover the strawberry, but we have perfected the Strawberry Pie,” said Mr. Davoudpour. “Nothing makes us happier than to serve families across America great food and treating Moms to a delicious and free dessert. Please join us for fresh quality food at a great value with friendly service on this very special day.”
Since acquiring the great American eatery in 2007, Mr. Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to reinvigorate and revitalize Shoney’s, a family-friendly, southern-style restaurant brand. Shoney’s is one of the first and is still one of the most popular family casual dining concepts in the United States.
In order to get back to what Mr. Davoudpour confidently calls Shoney’s “Glory Days,” the brand is now growing through franchising following an extensive revitalization effort. Shoney’s is offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit http://www.shoneys.com/franchise/.
The FREE slice of Strawberry Pie does require a purchase of the Mother’s Day Brunch and is available for dine-in only. The offer is available at participating Shoney’s restaurants. Prices may vary.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with approximately 150 restaurants in 16 states. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoneys, Instagram and YouTube.
182 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)