- Sub Headline: Premiere Home Staging Franchise Preparing to Post Most Successful Year to Date
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.showhomes.com
- Listed: December 2, 2015 11:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 02, 2015 – Showhomes®, the nation’s largest and most successful home staging franchise continued its record breaking charge through 2015 by posting the second highest month in sales revenue in nearly three decades of operation. The brand recorded an impressive $704,129 in revenue in October 2015, representing a 64 percent increase from the same month last year.
Showhomes has helped sell thousands of homes since its founding in 1986. But, the brand’s services have been in higher demand in 2015 than ever before. Since July, Showhomes has reported three of its highest grossing sales months ever. Year to date, the brand’s total revenues have now eclipsed $6 million, a 35 percent increase through the same period in 2014.
“We’re extremely excited by this rapid growth, because it’s proof that our innovative approaches to home staging are truly resonating with homeowners,” said Showhomes Chief Operating Officer Matt Kelton. “Showhomes was founded on a commitment to customer focused services that help sell homes faster and for top dollar. Now, with the addition of new services like home updates and our unique Home Manager program, Showhomes is perfectly positioned to make 2015 the most successful year we’ve ever had and to continue our momentum into next year and beyond.”
Showhomes now serves home sellers as a one-stop-shop, offering home updates like interior painting and flooring upgrades to help better position a home for sale. The brand’s update experts assess a home’s individual needs, and provide a customized menu of changes, utilizing Showhomes’ exclusive color palettes and flooring options to bring a maximum return on investment without the hassle of hiring and communicating with multiple contractors to complete the work.
Showhomes’ Home Manager® program matches high-end, vacant homes currently on the market with individuals or families who have beautiful furniture, artwork and accessories, but are in need of temporary housing. Acting as professional caretakers, the Home Managers keep the home in “show to sell” condition, providing both peace of mind to homeowners and staging services at a fraction of the traditional cost. Showhomes also provides up to $5 million in additional insurance coverage for any home utilizing the Home Manager program.
Together, the Home Manager and home updates programs comprise nearly 70 percent of Showhomes’ total revenue in 2015. “These unique programs are only offered by Showhomes, and that’s one big reason why the interest in our services is now at an all-time high,” Kelton said. “Buyers are looking for a move-in ready house with fresh paint and flooring. We provide that, while also giving sellers a hassle-free and stress-free experience. When it comes to getting your home ready to sell, we take care of everything.”
Showhomes revenue growth in 2015 has reached across the system and includes franchise locations nationwide. Four franchisees have also posted all-time record breaking months in Triad, NC, Little Rock, Ark., East Volusia County, Fla., and Minneapolis, Minn.
The brand also carries significant momentum into the new year, with four new franchise locations expected to open by early 2016. Showhomes currently has 34 franchise owners operating locations in 55 markets across the country.
“We’re very encouraged by the fact that this growth is mirrored across our entire system, and we are planning out new, aggressive national expansion plans for the year to come,” Kelton said. “As our brand continues to evolve, we’re focused on adding driven, entrepreneurial-minded new franchisees as partners to help grow profitability even faster and make Showhomes’s story even more compelling in 2016.”
Founded in 1986, Showhomes has helped Realtors® and homeowners sell more than 25,000 residential properties worth more than $8.5 billion, by transforming high-end vacant houses into fully-furnished, inviting, valued Showhomes. Currently serving prominent communities in 18 states, Showhomes is a rapidly expanding franchise system with nearly 60 offices nationwide. Boasting the expertise of long-time real estate and interior design professionals, Showhomes is a one-stop-shop for home staging, home redesign, “One-Day Makeover’s” for currently occupied homes and its proprietary Home Manager program – a proven model to get upscale vacant homes off the market, faster. Every major national media outlet in the U.S. has praised the work of Showhomes, the company’s work has also been featured on Oprah, HGTV and the Travel Channel. For more information or to learn about franchise opportunities, please visit http://www.showhomes.com.
178 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)