- Sub Headline: On the night of February 11th, Officer Brian Tejada of Signal 88 Security of York, Pennsylvania became a hero.
- Listed: March 28, 2017 11:55 am
- Expires: 188 days, 5 hours
SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA
On the night of February 11th, Officer Brian Tejada of Signal 88 Security of York, Pennsylvania became a hero. While covering a patrol route for a fellow officer who fell ill, Officer Tejada came upon a very large party at the apartment complex he was patrolling. Officer Tejada attempted to quiet the party to a reasonable level, and although the cooperation from the party goers wasn’t ideal, continued to follow our Signal 88 protocol.
After multiple attempts to quiet the party, Officer Tejada contacted local law enforcement to assist in shutting down the party. Before local law enforcement could arrive on scene, the party attendees began filing out of the apartment, and it was in the main lobby of the complex that Officer Tejada came across young individual who was heavily intoxicated and ill. Officer Tejada spoke with those who were with the young individual to get reassurance that they would be able to take care of him, and get him home safely. However, it was moments later while still patrolling the complex that Officer Tejada came across the same individual in an alley way laying on his side unconscious.
Officer Tejada immediately checked for a pulse, and being certified in CPR training, began chest compressions on the individual. After his third round of chest compressions, the individual coughed and came to consciousness. It was at this same time that local law enforcement and medical assistance arrived to assist the individual, who was now conscious and verbal, to take him to the hospital for further evaluation.
Because of Officer Tejada’s diligence, calm demeanor and quick reaction to a critical situation he was able to save a young individual’s life. We thank Officer Tejada for displaying courage and an outstanding performance while maintaining Signal 88 operations standards.
The Signal 88 Security Franchise Team is looking forward to answering all of your questions about owning your own franchise. Simply fill out the EZ Form below and we will contact you right away. We promise you will be amazed at just how bright your future can be when you are a valued member of the Signal 88 Security Family!
246 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchisee Highlights the Brand’s Unique Approach to Keeping Communities Safe (1 views)