- Sub Headline: On the night of February 11th, Officer Brian Tejada of Signal 88 Security of York, Pennsylvania became a hero.
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/signal-88-security-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: March 28, 2017 11:55 am
- Expires: 275 days, 5 hours
SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA
On the night of February 11th, Officer Brian Tejada of Signal 88 Security of York, Pennsylvania became a hero. While covering a patrol route for a fellow officer who fell ill, Officer Tejada came upon a very large party at the apartment complex he was patrolling. Officer Tejada attempted to quiet the party to a reasonable level, and although the cooperation from the party goers wasn’t ideal, continued to follow our Signal 88 protocol.
After multiple attempts to quiet the party, Officer Tejada contacted local law enforcement to assist in shutting down the party. Before local law enforcement could arrive on scene, the party attendees began filing out of the apartment, and it was in the main lobby of the complex that Officer Tejada came across young individual who was heavily intoxicated and ill. Officer Tejada spoke with those who were with the young individual to get reassurance that they would be able to take care of him, and get him home safely. However, it was moments later while still patrolling the complex that Officer Tejada came across the same individual in an alley way laying on his side unconscious.
Officer Tejada immediately checked for a pulse, and being certified in CPR training, began chest compressions on the individual. After his third round of chest compressions, the individual coughed and came to consciousness. It was at this same time that local law enforcement and medical assistance arrived to assist the individual, who was now conscious and verbal, to take him to the hospital for further evaluation.
Because of Officer Tejada’s diligence, calm demeanor and quick reaction to a critical situation he was able to save a young individual’s life. We thank Officer Tejada for displaying courage and an outstanding performance while maintaining Signal 88 operations standards.
150 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (1 views)