- Sub Headline: Signal 88 Security's Officer of the Month for February is awarded to Officer Brendon Benson, of Signal 88 Security of Greenville, South Carolina.
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/signal-88-security-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: March 28, 2017 11:45 am
- Expires: 275 days, 5 hours
SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON
Signal 88 Security’s Officer of the Month for February is awarded to Officer Brendon Benson, of Signal 88 Security of Greenville, South Carolina. Since arriving to Signal 88 almost a year ago, Officer Benson has continuously displayed courage and an outstanding performance while on duty.
Because of his extensive background, in customer service and as a store manager, it has allowed Officer Benson to adapt and excel in multiple fields as a Signal 88 officer. Furthermore, it’s this same experience that has made Officer Benson exceed expectations in the security field. When handling residents, Officer Benson is straight forward with them, speaking with a calm demeanor so as to make sure whoever it is that he’s talking to feels comfortable and unthreatened. Which in turn, makes the latter party more apt to be compliant.
While in the field, Officer Benson’s reports are more than up to company standards. Each report from Officer Benson is detailed and presented correctly with the client, with the appropriate pictures, and correct grammar. And, any time an incident does occur, he is sure to highlight it in the pictures as well as inputting as much information from the scene as possible.
Most notably, Officer Benson has been a tremendous team leader for Signal 88 of Greenville. Assisting in training new officers in the field, Officer Benson helps ensure that when they start their patrols, they’re comfortable and have a full understanding of their role and what they’re supposed to be doing.
Officer Benson’s great work ethic and knack for perfection is what landed him as our Signal 88 Security, Officer of the Month.
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)