- Sub Headline: Signal 88 Security's Officer of the Month for February is awarded to Officer Brendon Benson, of Signal 88 Security of Greenville, South Carolina.
- Listed: March 28, 2017 11:45 am
- Expires: 188 days, 5 hours
SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON
Signal 88 Security’s Officer of the Month for February is awarded to Officer Brendon Benson, of Signal 88 Security of Greenville, South Carolina. Since arriving to Signal 88 almost a year ago, Officer Benson has continuously displayed courage and an outstanding performance while on duty.
Because of his extensive background, in customer service and as a store manager, it has allowed Officer Benson to adapt and excel in multiple fields as a Signal 88 officer. Furthermore, it’s this same experience that has made Officer Benson exceed expectations in the security field. When handling residents, Officer Benson is straight forward with them, speaking with a calm demeanor so as to make sure whoever it is that he’s talking to feels comfortable and unthreatened. Which in turn, makes the latter party more apt to be compliant.
While in the field, Officer Benson’s reports are more than up to company standards. Each report from Officer Benson is detailed and presented correctly with the client, with the appropriate pictures, and correct grammar. And, any time an incident does occur, he is sure to highlight it in the pictures as well as inputting as much information from the scene as possible.
Most notably, Officer Benson has been a tremendous team leader for Signal 88 of Greenville. Assisting in training new officers in the field, Officer Benson helps ensure that when they start their patrols, they’re comfortable and have a full understanding of their role and what they’re supposed to be doing.
Officer Benson’s great work ethic and knack for perfection is what landed him as our Signal 88 Security, Officer of the Month.
The Signal 88 Security Franchise Team is looking forward to answering all of your questions about owning your own franchise. Simply fill out the EZ Form below and we will contact you right away. We promise you will be amazed at just how bright your future can be when you are a valued member of the Signal 88 Security Family!
254 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchisee Highlights the Brand’s Unique Approach to Keeping Communities Safe (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)