- Sub Headline: Signal 88 Security's Officer of the Month for February is awarded to Officer Brendon Benson, of Signal 88 Security of Greenville, South Carolina.
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/signal-88-security-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: March 28, 2017 11:45 am
- Expires: 334 days, 17 hours
SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON
Signal 88 Security’s Officer of the Month for February is awarded to Officer Brendon Benson, of Signal 88 Security of Greenville, South Carolina. Since arriving to Signal 88 almost a year ago, Officer Benson has continuously displayed courage and an outstanding performance while on duty.
Because of his extensive background, in customer service and as a store manager, it has allowed Officer Benson to adapt and excel in multiple fields as a Signal 88 officer. Furthermore, it’s this same experience that has made Officer Benson exceed expectations in the security field. When handling residents, Officer Benson is straight forward with them, speaking with a calm demeanor so as to make sure whoever it is that he’s talking to feels comfortable and unthreatened. Which in turn, makes the latter party more apt to be compliant.
While in the field, Officer Benson’s reports are more than up to company standards. Each report from Officer Benson is detailed and presented correctly with the client, with the appropriate pictures, and correct grammar. And, any time an incident does occur, he is sure to highlight it in the pictures as well as inputting as much information from the scene as possible.
Most notably, Officer Benson has been a tremendous team leader for Signal 88 of Greenville. Assisting in training new officers in the field, Officer Benson helps ensure that when they start their patrols, they’re comfortable and have a full understanding of their role and what they’re supposed to be doing.
Officer Benson’s great work ethic and knack for perfection is what landed him as our Signal 88 Security, Officer of the Month.
76 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)