- Sub Headline: Security company expanding into UK through regional master franchise opportunities
- Listed: June 27, 2017 7:02 am
- Expires: 311 days, 13 hours
Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise
Signal 88 Security Franchise Group has announced its first European partnership with the sale of a master franchise territory in the United Kingdom. Signal 88 has partnered with Erskine Dorrell Ltd, a company backed by experienced entrepreneurs and franchise professionals to develop a security business in the Southeast region of the UK. The Southeast territory is one of eight regional master franchise opportunities in the UK offered by Signal 88 and available to suitable candidates.
Other territories include: Northern Ireland, Scotland, Yorkshire & Humber, Wales & the West Midland, Eastern, Southwest and London.
The Signal 88 brand focuses on a local ownership model of franchising and technology which provides organizations with high-quality and efficient security services. The Signal 88 Franchise Group is the world’s largest and fastest-growing security franchise business with more than 350 local franchises. It based in the U.S. with international operations in the Canada, Australia and, now, the UK. Through its local franchises Signal 88 provides customized security services to individuals, businesses, neighborhoods and communities.
Speaking of the increasing worldwide need for security services, Signal 88 founder and CEO Reed Nyffeler said, “We believe that the rapidly increasing global instability will challenge the capacity of current public infrastructure to provide for the security of its citizens. As a result, we are seeing an increased demand for high quality private-pay security services which Signal 88 is ideally situated to provide.”
Speaking about Signal 88, Ashwin Antony, a Director of the UK Master Franchisee said, “I was impressed by Reed Nyffeler, CEO for the Signal 88 Franchise Group. What he has already achieved and his vision for the potential for the service in the USA and around the world are impressive. My research confirmed that the potential market for Signal 88 is huge and that there are very few operators offering the patrol service model which is core to Signal 88’s business.
“I was convinced of the huge potential and my colleagues and I enthusiastically decided to proceed. We have received great initial training and launch support. And, we are confident that we have a winner on our hands. We are looking forward to building Signal 88 South East regional franchise network.”
Signal 88 seeks to enter new markets through Master Franchise Partnerships with local in-country entrepreneurs. As a result, Signal 88 is seeking future partners who are ambitious leaders interested in securing franchise rights within a specific country. When identified, Signal 88 will provide expert assistance and innovative technology system in developing security operations, staffing, marketing and business management through a proven support program. Once a profitable model operations is established, Signal 88 professionals will assist its master franchisees to develop network of sub-franchises.
The Signal 88 Security Franchise Team is looking forward to answering all of your questions about owning your own franchise. Simply fill out the EZ Form below and we will contact you right away. We promise you will be amazed at just how bright your future can be when you are a valued member of the Signal 88 Security Family!
411 total views, 17 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (44 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (31 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (17 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (15 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)