- Sub Headline: Security company expanding into UK through regional master franchise opportunities
- FranchisePOD Showcase: LEARN MORE AT: http://franchisepod.com/ads/signal-88-security-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: June 27, 2017 7:02 am
- Expires: 340 days, 13 hours
Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise
Signal 88 Security Franchise Group has announced its first European partnership with the sale of a master franchise territory in the United Kingdom. Signal 88 has partnered with Erskine Dorrell Ltd, a company backed by experienced entrepreneurs and franchise professionals to develop a security business in the Southeast region of the UK. The Southeast territory is one of eight regional master franchise opportunities in the UK offered by Signal 88 and available to suitable candidates.
Other territories include: Northern Ireland, Scotland, Yorkshire & Humber, Wales & the West Midland, Eastern, Southwest and London.
The Signal 88 brand focuses on a local ownership model of franchising and technology which provides organizations with high-quality and efficient security services. The Signal 88 Franchise Group is the world’s largest and fastest-growing security franchise business with more than 350 local franchises. It based in the U.S. with international operations in the Canada, Australia and, now, the UK. Through its local franchises Signal 88 provides customized security services to individuals, businesses, neighborhoods and communities.
Speaking of the increasing worldwide need for security services, Signal 88 founder and CEO Reed Nyffeler said, “We believe that the rapidly increasing global instability will challenge the capacity of current public infrastructure to provide for the security of its citizens. As a result, we are seeing an increased demand for high quality private-pay security services which Signal 88 is ideally situated to provide.”
Speaking about Signal 88, Ashwin Antony, a Director of the UK Master Franchisee said, “I was impressed by Reed Nyffeler, CEO for the Signal 88 Franchise Group. What he has already achieved and his vision for the potential for the service in the USA and around the world are impressive. My research confirmed that the potential market for Signal 88 is huge and that there are very few operators offering the patrol service model which is core to Signal 88’s business.
“I was convinced of the huge potential and my colleagues and I enthusiastically decided to proceed. We have received great initial training and launch support. And, we are confident that we have a winner on our hands. We are looking forward to building Signal 88 South East regional franchise network.”
Signal 88 seeks to enter new markets through Master Franchise Partnerships with local in-country entrepreneurs. As a result, Signal 88 is seeking future partners who are ambitious leaders interested in securing franchise rights within a specific country. When identified, Signal 88 will provide expert assistance and innovative technology system in developing security operations, staffing, marketing and business management through a proven support program. Once a profitable model operations is established, Signal 88 professionals will assist its master franchisees to develop network of sub-franchises.
For more information about master franchise opportunities with the Signal 88 Franchise Group in other UK regions, the rest of Europe (with a special current focus on Germany), Central and South America, contact Iain Martin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07946 401139.
238 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (19 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (4 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Pizza Patron Voted Best Pizza-Chain in San Antonio (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)