Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises
- Sub Headline: Signal 88 Security's local office now employs about 40 officers in the area.
- Listed: November 2, 2016 4:29 am
- Expires: 130 days, 4 hours
Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises.
As Columbia Missouri’s population continues to grow, there is also a need for more security in the area and many property managers and other organizations have hired private security to help keep areas safe. Signal 88 Security is one of a few companies that provide the additional security support.
According to the Columbia Daily Tribune, Signal 88 Security changed its name from Signal 88 Columbia to the current Signal 88 Security when Doug Lane took over in July 2015. Since Lane joined Signal 88, the company has grown from him being the only employee to Lane employing about 40 officers.
The reason for the boom in the private security companies in Columbia is because of the realization that Columbia Police don’t have the resources to respond to every call, especially low importance ones. “We want to be the last voice of reason before ‘stupid happens,’ is what I call it,” Lane said. “Before a bad decision is made that takes it to a level where law enforcement is needed.”
Nowadays the officers at Signal 88 Security use their smartphones to take down notes of an accident and take video of the same if they need property owners to view the surveillance from wherever they may be.
The Signal 88 Security Franchise Team is looking forward to answering all of your questions about owning your own franchise. Simply fill out the EZ Form below and we will contact you right away. We promise you will be amazed at just how bright your future can be when you are a valued member of the Signal 88 Security Family!
To read the full article, click here.
369 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)