- Street: 3880 S. 149th St., Suite 102
- City: Omaha
- State: Nebraska
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 68144
- Slogan or Tagline: Signal 88 Security is the premier security services franchisor worldwide.
- Franchise Fee: $45,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $75,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $100,000
- Investment Range: $85,000 to $750,000
- Royalty: 4% + Ad Royalty Fee 5%
- Units In Operation: 129
- Year Founded: 2003
- Franchising Since: 2008
- Home Based: Possible
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Master Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchises available throughout the United States & Canada. Offering Master Franchise opportunities worldwide.
- Franchise Sales Person: Jessica Hinnen
- Franchise Sales Phone: (254) 870-2767
- Franchise Info Website URL: https://signal88.com/franchise-home/
- Listed: August 19, 2016 10:38 am
- Expires: 114 days, 23 hours
Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities
Signal 88 Security, the premier security services franchisor worldwide, was founded in 2003 in Omaha, Nebraska, USA. We focus on a local ownership model of franchising and technology, which provides organizations with higher quality and more efficient services. This improves their services and coverage.
The vision of our company is to provide a full suite of world-class and industry-leading security services for residential, commercial, retail and institutional customers because, quite simply, safety is a basic human right and need.
Our promise is to provide customized security services so that individuals, businesses, neighborhoods and communities can pursue their passions in life openly, freely and joyfully. Without the freedom of feeling secure, our passions cannot be fully enjoyed.
Why Signal 88?
As a Signal 88 Security partner, you bring peace of mind to your customers and your community, allowing them – and you – to pursue passion in life. For our international franchise partners, Signal 88 becomes a way to achieve control over their lives and enables them to spend more time participating in what’s most meaningful to them. They represent a brand of true difference and meaning in the industry and in their communities. Passion for their business, community, and family are key factors that drive the achievement of a Signal 88 franchise partner. Along with the support of our corporate office, these elements combine to create what we believe is unstoppable momentum toward success.
The Security Industry
What do people really want from a security company? Peace of mind. Security matters to everyone who lives, works, plays, shops, and does business in our communities. Security is a needed, recession-resistant service, thereby creating the opportunity for our franchise partners to build sustainable and scalable businesses. We believe that through the services we provide, creating peace of mind is an opportunity without limits. It is an industry that our people are proud to be in.
The security industry is made up primarily of large, global competitors and local sole proprietors. This leaves a large gap in the middle, and this is where Signal 88 finds its unique niche. While many providers of security were founded decades ago, Signal 88 was born during the technology age. Accordingly, our modern service model is centered upon cutting-edge technology and the people who use it. This is a modern approach to a very old, but growing, industry. And we are achieving success!
The Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunity Description
We seek to expand our brand by entering into markets through master franchise partnerships and local franchise owners in the USA and Canada. In a franchise partner, we seek to partner with ambitious leaders who have interest in obtaining the franchise rights within a specific city or territory in the USA and Canada.
The Qualities of a Signal 88 Security Franchise Hero
The Signal 88 heroes cling dearly to our core values and beliefs, our signals. We cast a vision that inspires others to act and helps them have peace of mind. But in order to provide peace of mind in an effective way, the Signal 88 system must be learned, adopted, and used to its full power.
The Signal 88 Security International Master Franchisee Partner Profile
- Current master franchisees for other international brands
- Franchisors of home-grown brands
- Multi-unit franchise owners
The Signal 88 Security USA & Canada Franchisee Partner Profile
- A team captain mindset, leader and motivator
- Alignment with Signal 88’s Beliefs, Core Values and Vision
- Motivated by results and a drive for achievement
- A communicator with a will to provide the best service
- Ability and commitment to learn and use all the tools at hand
- Liquid capital of $30,000 (after territory fee is paid)
- Pass a background check and credit check
- Be committed to following the Signal 88 systems and standards
- Qualify for a security license in the territory
Ready to get started? Please contact us now so that we can strategize YOUR future success with Signal 88 Security.
2243 total views, 12 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (15 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (7 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (5 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (3 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (3 views)
- Beat the Bloodsuckers: Mosquito Joe Teams Up With Local Blood Banks for National Mosquito Control Awareness Week (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- KURE Corp. Weighs In On FDA Vaping Regulations (2 views)