- Sub Headline: The brand’s unique approach to private security combines the benefits of a large franchise system with strong local connections to communities across the country.
- Listed: November 2, 2016 4:42 am
- Expires: 130 days, 3 hours
For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal
In today’s society, the need to feel safe is more present than ever.
That’s why demand in the private security industry is climbing at a rapid rate. Both consumers and businesses want to ensure that they’re taking the right steps to proactively protect themselves, and they’re looking to outside sources for help.
Signal 88 Security is at the forefront of that increasingly popular industry. Consumers have relied on the brand time and time again to make them feel safe—every employee who wears the Signal 88 uniform is dedicated to serving their local community. That personal connection is rare, especially since the brand’s franchise system is comprised of more than 3,000 employees and 170-plus franchise owners. But it’s entirely by design—Signal 88 was created to give consumers the best of both worlds.
“The idea behind Signal 88 was initially sparked because the security industry needed a new business model. Before we opened our doors, there was a disconnect between companies, employees and clients that left everyone unhappy,” said Reed Nyffeler, Signal 88’s Chief Executive Officer. “By bringing passionate franchisees who typically have military or police experience together with state of the art technology, we’re ensuring that every one of our clients is receiving the best possible service at a rate that’s well within their budget. There isn’t another security brand out there that can rival what we do on a daily basis.”
Signal 88’s approach to private security is completely unique. Other established brands that have a presence on a national level are all limited in the services they offer—large corporate concepts traditionally aren’t aware of what’s happening with security efforts on the local community level, which is ultimately what matters to consumers. But Signal 88’s locations, on the other hand, are locally owned and operated. The brand partners with franchisees not just because of their extensive backgrounds in the security industry, but also because of their connection to the community they serve.
Those franchisees are also leaders within the Signal 88 brand. While large corporate brands have an excess of staff members to put on patrol, there is a thick layer of middle management that disrupts the security process. Signal 88’s secret to success is that they replace those managers with business owners who manage their own teams and hold their employees to a higher standard.
By finding the right people to partner with, the brand is able to combine passion with its proven business model and support system to develop a cutting edge security firm.
That’s the Signal 88 difference—the brand’s clients get all the benefits that come with working with a large organization without losing that personal touch. All of Signal 88’s franchisees know their neighborhoods inside and out, which puts them in a better position to set up the right patrols at the right time.
The brand has also perfected its flagship roving patrol model, which is completely unique to Signal 88 in the security industry. Its officers and well-marked, highly-visible vehicles conduct randomized patrols in order to boost security measures in their area. This model has been proven to lead to higher margins, establish more coverage for customers and allow for more efficiencies to be made, which ultimately drives profit. Most of Signal 88’s competitors, on the other hand, rely on a dedicated model where they trade an officer for time, which doesn’t allow for any efficiencies to be made and limits profit margins.
“All of our Franchise Owners are personally invested in providing peace of mind to their customers. Providing security isn’t just their job, it’s their passion in life,” said Kevin Jones, Signal 88’s Chief Development Officer. “That commitment to service has been absent from private security firms in the past, so we’re filling in that gap and defining our own segment within the industry.”
It’s clear that Signal 88’s unique spin on providing security is working—the brand has partnered with 25 new business owners to serve more communities across the country in 2016 alone. That trend will continue as the demand for security continues to grow.
“We’re not your typical security company. We go way beyond simply posting a guard at your office, apartment complex or event—we make sure that all of our bases are covered with trained officers as well as cameras,” said Nyffeler. “As a franchisor, our main mission is to give our local owners the tools they need to provide the best security services in the communities they call home.”
The Signal 88 Security Franchise Team is looking forward to answering all of your questions about owning your own franchise. Simply fill out the EZ Form below and we will contact you right away. We promise you will be amazed at just how bright your future can be when you are a valued member of the Signal 88 Security Family!
451 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)