- Sub Headline: Signal 88 Security's Officer of the Month for April is awarded to Officer Teo Romero of Signal 88 Security of Northeast Ohio.
- Listed: May 25, 2017 4:16 pm
- Expires: 278 days, 13 hours
Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April
Signal 88 Security’s Officer of the Month for April is awarded to Officer Teo Romero of Signal 88 Security of Northeast Ohio.
On the night of April 29th, Officer Romero came upon a vehicle that appeared to be stranded off the side of the road. After approaching the vehicle to see if everything was OK, Officer Romero discovered that the occupants of the vehicle had found a child alongside the road that had apparently run away from home after his parents were involved in an argument.
The child was found near a local property that Officer Romero was patrolling. The weather at the time was cold and rainy, so Officer Romero offered his Signal 88 Security jacket to the child for comfort while he contacted local law enforcement. The child was eventually returned to the care of his mother, but had it not been for Officer Romero’s vigilance, and quick decision-making, the situation could have resulted in a different manner.
The Signal 88 Security Franchise Team is looking forward to answering all of your questions about owning your own franchise. Simply fill out the EZ Form below and we will contact you right away. We promise you will be amazed at just how bright your future can be when you are a valued member of the Signal 88 Security Family!
308 total views, 21 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (44 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (31 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (24 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (17 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (15 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (21 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (6 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)