April 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // GREENVILLE, N.C. – Signs Now Greenville, located at 118B SE Greenville Blvd., is under new ownership. Matt Habit recently took over the local sign and graphics company, which has been serving the region for over 20 years. Since purchasing the company, Habit and his team of professionals have focused on improved production and more timely response times. They are also adding new state-of-the-art equipment, including a new HP 360 Latex printer.
“We look forward to continuing our established client relationships while growing the business and providing more companies in the region with our varied products and services,” remarked Habit.
Before acquiring Signs Now Greenville, Habit worked at the Signs Now in Rocky Mount for four years and holds a Digital Media and Graphic Design Degree. This combination provided for a seamless transition into ownership. With his team of seasoned professionals, the company brings a collective35 year of sign-industry experience to Signs Now Greenville.
The Signs Now Greenville service base includes business solutions for outdoor and indoor signage, banners, window and vehicle graphics, exhibit and trade show graphics, ADA signage, dimensional letters, directional systems and other visual communications tools.
Signs Now in Greenville is locally-owned and operated, and is a member of Alliance Franchise Brands franchise network, a world leader in visual and graphics communications, linking more than 600 locations in the U.S., Canada and United Kingdom. For more information, contact Signs Now at (252) 355-0768 or visit the company’s website at http://www.signsnow.com/greenville.
SOURCE Signs Now
342 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)