- City: Tulsa
- State: Oklahoma
- Listed: December 4, 2015 11:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 04, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // TULSA, OK – J&H Foods, parent company of Simple Simon’s Pizza and CheeZies Pizza, announces the opening of their latest Simple Simon’s Pizza franchise in Stockton, MO.
Simple Simon’s Pizza of Stockton is located at 600 West Street in Stockton, MO, and is operated by Eric Prentice. The store opened to the public on November 16th.
The Stockton location is the latest of several Simple Simon’s store openings in 2015, including new units in Vian, OK; Rogers, AR; Lincoln, AR; Erick, OK; Pea Ridge, AR; Morris, OK; Oilton, OK; Lubbock, TX; and Onalaska, TX.
“Southwest Missouri continues to be a strong region for growth in our Simple Simon’s Pizza system,” said J&H Foods president B.J. Dumond. “We feel very confident that our new store in Stockton will join the ranks of our top-performing franchises in that area.”
The Stockton, MO store features a spacious dining area with pizza and salad buffet stations. The menu includes all of the traditional Simple Simon’s favorites, including The Supreme Pizza and The Original Calizone, plus more recent staples such as chicken wings and oven-baked sandwiches.
About Simple Simon’s Pizza
Since 1983, Simple Simon’s Pizza has maintained a plain and simple philosophy: “To serve the best in pizza, calizone and sandwiches at the most affordable price in a fun-filled, family atmosphere.”
About J&H Foods
J&H Foods is the parent company of Simple Simon’s Pizza and CheeZies Pizza, and marked its 30th–year in business in 2013. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, J&H Foods has close to 200 franchise, co-brand and license units operating in nine states: Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Montana, Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee.
SOURCE Simple Simon’s Pizza
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)