- City: Tulsa
- State: Oklahoma
- Listed: December 4, 2015 11:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 04, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // TULSA, OK – J&H Foods, parent company of Simple Simon’s Pizza and CheeZies Pizza, announces the opening of their latest Simple Simon’s Pizza franchise in Stockton, MO.
Simple Simon’s Pizza of Stockton is located at 600 West Street in Stockton, MO, and is operated by Eric Prentice. The store opened to the public on November 16th.
The Stockton location is the latest of several Simple Simon’s store openings in 2015, including new units in Vian, OK; Rogers, AR; Lincoln, AR; Erick, OK; Pea Ridge, AR; Morris, OK; Oilton, OK; Lubbock, TX; and Onalaska, TX.
“Southwest Missouri continues to be a strong region for growth in our Simple Simon’s Pizza system,” said J&H Foods president B.J. Dumond. “We feel very confident that our new store in Stockton will join the ranks of our top-performing franchises in that area.”
The Stockton, MO store features a spacious dining area with pizza and salad buffet stations. The menu includes all of the traditional Simple Simon’s favorites, including The Supreme Pizza and The Original Calizone, plus more recent staples such as chicken wings and oven-baked sandwiches.
About Simple Simon’s Pizza
Since 1983, Simple Simon’s Pizza has maintained a plain and simple philosophy: “To serve the best in pizza, calizone and sandwiches at the most affordable price in a fun-filled, family atmosphere.”
About J&H Foods
J&H Foods is the parent company of Simple Simon’s Pizza and CheeZies Pizza, and marked its 30th–year in business in 2013. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, J&H Foods has close to 200 franchise, co-brand and license units operating in nine states: Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Montana, Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee.
SOURCE Simple Simon’s Pizza
140 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)