Sir Grout Receives Multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards for Superior Customer Service at Various Locations Nationwide
- Sub Headline: Many of Sir Grout's franchise locations receive recognition for consistent excellence in the hard surface restoration industry by earning the Angie's List Super Service Award!
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.SirGrout.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 3:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA (FranchisePOD.com) February 09, 2016 – Sir Grout, the leading hard surface restoration, tile and grout cleaning and sealing company, is proud to announce that many of their franchises have received the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for their superior levels of customer service. The hard surface restoration franchises received customer recognition through positive reviews and testimonials, as well as evaluations from nationally recognized service review company, Angie’s List.
“Only about 5 percent of the hard surface restoration companies in each location, have performed so consistently well enough to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a really high standard.”
Some of the locations to receive this distinction thus far are: Sir Grout of Atlanta, Sir Grout of Washington, D.C., Sir Grout of Central New Jersey, Sir Grout of North New Jersey, Sir Grout of Boston, and Sir Grout of Scottsdale. For many franchises, this was not the first time they received this distinction.
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2015 winners have met strict eligibility requirements. These requirements include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade. The company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines. This placed each branches of Sir Grout in the top fifth percentile of service providing companies for their location registered on Angie’s List. Receiving the award is influenced by testimonials and ratings provided by Sir Grout clients. It only takes one bad rating to do damage to a company’s reputation and prohibit it from Super Service Award eligibility. Repeatedly earning this award is a sign of impeccable service by Sir Grout, and demonstrates the company to be well-respected by its clientele.
Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality.
“We are extremely proud that our hard surface restoration company is able to provide such a high level of service throughout many regions of the United States,” stated Jeff Miller, owner of Sir Grout, LLC. “Customer service is what we’ve focused on from day one – and to see so many of our branches be recognized, some of them for five years in a row, lets us know that we are truly succeeding at providing a top level hard surface restoration service.”
In addition to winning the Super Service Award for five consecutive years, Sir Grout has also attained many other honors. Most recently, various Sir Grout franchises became TrustDale Certified by investigative reporter Dale Cardwell. This was yet another recognition for superior customer service and the willingness to guarantee high quality service for every customer.
To schedule free consultation with the hard surface restoration team at Sir Grout, visit them online at http://www.SirGrout.com or call (866) 476-8863.
SOURCE Sir Grout
Sir Grout LLC
+1 (866) 476-8863
158 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)