- Street: 9260 E Raintree Sr. Suite 100
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 85260
- Slogan or Tagline: Own a Sirius Day Spa! A revolutionary concept offering more luxury spa services!
- Franchise Fee: $39,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $98,775 - $280,725 (Franchise Unit); $477,950 - $698,750 (Regional Developer)
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $500,000 (Regional Developer); $250,000 (Franchise Unit)
- Investment Range: $98,775 - $280,725 (Franchise Unit); $477,950 - $698,750 (Regional Developer)
- Royalty: 7%
- Units In Operation: 1 (Corporate Owned)
- Year Founded: March 2015
- Franchising Since: January 2017 – Principals Affiliates Franchising 1968
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Area Developer Opportunities: Yes
- Master Franchise Opportunities: No
- Expansion Areas: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis-St Paul, MN; San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; Jacksonville, FL; Orlando, FL; Tampa-St.Pete, FL; Miami-West Palm, FL; Atlanta, GA; Columbia, SC
- Franchise Sales Person: Mr. Scott Schubiger
- Franchise Sales Phone: Please Call Scott Schubiger: (973) 525-9811
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Franchise Info Website URL: http://www.siriusfranchise.com
- Listed: February 22, 2017 7:41 am
- Expires: 301 days, 2 hours
Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities
Own a Sirius Day Spa! A revolutionary concept offering more luxury spa services!
Why Sirius Day Spa
Be a part of the rapidly growing $17 billion luxury Day Spa service industry. Everybody is looking for ways to relax and be pampered to help reduce the stress of their everyday lives. This industry has been dominated by expensive destination day spas and laser-focused single service concepts like Massage Envy, European Wax, Dry Bar, and others – UNTIL NOW. At Sirius Day Spa our goal is simple – provide all of those luxurious spa services that everyone desires, under one roof, in convenient locations at affordable rates.
Our unique membership model encourages our members to take advantage of different services every time they visit. When our members try new services, they are more likely to receive multiple services each month, increasing franchise revenue. The beauty of the recurring revenue business is that a franchisee can always predict his revenue for the following month.
Now is the time to become part of this industry’s game changer by becoming a Sirius Day Spa franchisee. Bring the luxury Day Spa experience to the masses.
Who Is Sirius Day Spa
Becoming a Sirius Day Spa franchisee allows you to be in business for yourself with assistance from experienced franchise professionals. Our team has operated multiple franchise companies over the past decade including Massage Envy, The Joint…the Chiropractic Place, Amazing Lash Studio and several more in between. This means you will never be alone whether you are a first time business owner or a seasoned entrepreneur.
Successful franchises are all about having a proven business model, the systems to support the franchisees, and the people driving the brand. Here at Sirius Day Spa, we have all three.
As a Sirius Day Spa franchisee, you will receive the necessary support from our experienced team. Every employee of the Sirius Day Spa Franchise corporate office has been in franchising for a number of years with different brands like Massage Envy, The Joint…the Chiropractic Place, Amazing Lash Studio, and more. This means that any question you have, has been answered by our team before.
“You can have comfort in knowing that there are experienced professionals that have held the hands of thousands of new and seasoned franchisees through the demanding, yet satisfying, experience of working for yourself.”
- Real Estate. Sirius Day Spa works within a Master Broker platform which allows for rapid growth of the brand. Our Master Broker and corporate teams will assist in running territory demographics, negotiate lease terms, and answer any other questions you may have. Our Master Broker is tenant represented only, meaning that you know that there is always somebody on your side.
- Construction & Equipment. For somebody that has never opened a business before, this process can be very overwhelming. Luckily, we have the people and the documentation that make it much easier. Upon becoming a franchisee, you will receive a detailed Specifications Manual which can be delivered to your selected architect and contractors to ensure that your location represents the brand with luxurious consistency. We also provide ease of ordering for your equipment and supplies through reputable vendors.
- Training. Our training team will provide comprehensive training designed for you and your team to succeed. You will receive several training documents and manuals which will teach you all there is to know about the business. Along with documentation, our team will also provide initial franchise training, on-site opening training, and continued learning which will ensure that you and your staff are always prepared to handle daily operation of your spa.
- Infrastructure. Paired with our detailed operations manual, you will find a myriad of other systems that will prepare you to operate your spa. From the start, you will interact with a Development Worksheet that will provide all of the steps from the day you sign your franchise agreement to the day you open your spa. Our systems are developed over years of experience, meaning everything you receive will have already run the test of time.
- Marketing. You will receive a comprehensive marketing manual with thorough local marketing programs and guidelines. You will have access to our library of proprietary marketing materials. Our national website will have unit level micro sites so you can localize your web presence and message. Local marketing co-ops will help generate market wide awareness for the brand and your location.
- Technology. Our suite of technology solutions will help you establish, manage and grow your business. The point of sale system will help you manage your business from a revenue, scheduling and client utilization standpoint. Your point of sale data will be imported into our core business review to help you grow your business to meet and exceed your revenue goals.
Please move quickly on this new luxury day spa franchise to avoid potential disappointment. These markets have been awarded and are no longer available for development: AZ, MI, TX, OK, NJ, CO. Thank you for your interest and we encourage you to contact us now to determine if your preferred geographic area is still available.
398 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Domino’s® Weeklong Carryout Special (2 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (1 views)
- Texas-based Sekots Too LLC Awarded Newk’s Eatery’s Franchisee of the Year (1 views)
- Massage Heights to Open Eight Locations in Austin (1 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Jacksonville Beach Couple Opens First Bach to Rock Music School in Florida (1 views)
- 101 Mobility Steps Up Franchise Growth Across California (1 views)