- Sub Headline: Local couple, first-time business owners reflect on family, growth, and sweeping success after their first year of entrepreneurship
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Listed: December 10, 2015 4:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, NC (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 10, 2015 – SirVent of Charlotte, a franchised chimney sweeping and restoration business, celebrates one year of providing customized solutions in fireplace, dryer vent, and chimney care to the greater Charlotte community today.
As part of SirVent Franchising, LLC, SirVent of Charlotte offers a full-range of chimney and venting services, including repairs, replacements, cleanings, inspections and new installations. The franchise brand is currently looking to partner with interested owner-operators in many U.S. markets east of the Mississippi River.
Owner Kari Stacy marks one year since she joined the system as its inaugural franchisee.
“It’s been fun to watch everything grow,” said Stacy. “What started as a family decision to pursue financial independence has developed into a healthy business in a thriving market. We couldn’t have asked for more.”
Stacy and her husband Chris, who serves as President of the business, have taken a collaborative approach to management. Kari oversees administration and operations while Chris performs services as a CSIA-certified chimney sweep.
Before joining SirVent, the couple had no prior industry experience. Kari was working as an estimator for an interior trim work company when Chris, a former sheet metal fabricator for NASCAR, began to consider a career change. An introductory conversation with SirVent co-founder and Director of Marketing, Mark Stoner, inspired the couple’s entrepreneurial leap.
“I think we’re doing pretty well for this little experiment that we’re taking part in,” Chris said. “It’s certainly a non-traditional business, and the learning curve can be steep, but the partners are a great group of guys. They’ve done everything possible to support us.”
With the expert guidance of SirVent’s franchise support team, who run four of the largest chimney sweeping operations across the U.S., the Stacys oversee a territory of more than 200,000 households throughout Charlotte. As the couple looks ahead to 2016, growth and operational excellence top their list of goals.
“We’re looking to bring on at least one more full-time employee in the coming months,” Kari said. “This first year was the start of a wild ride, and we’re hoping to bring the right people along for it.”
About SirVent Franchising
SirVent is a full-service, one-stop-shop solution to meet the growing demand for fireplace, dryer vent, and chimney-related issues. SirVent is dedicated to providing their franchise owners with the training and skills they need to grow their local businesses. Franchise owners learn how to offer chimney and dryer vent repairs, replacements, cleanings, inspections, and new installations while developing a customer base within a territory that is theirs alone. The chimney and venting service industry is an area of business that is untapped and dynamic. For the right person who is not afraid to get dirty, this franchise opportunity presents a chance to “clean up” in a growing industry.
To inquire about franchise availabilities, visit sirventfranchising.com or call the franchise team at 1.844.SIR-VENT (1.844.747.8368).
266 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)