- Sub Headline: Fast-growing chimney and dryer vent services concept honors qualified military veterans with specially-designed investment opportunity.
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Listed: November 20, 2015 6:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE (FranchisePOD.com) November 11, 2015 – SirVent, a franchised chimney and dryer vent services business, is proud to honor U.S. military veterans with a special discount. The pioneering home services concept will offer 20 percent off of the initial franchise fee for qualified military veterans.
The franchise company’s leadership knows a thing or two about serving this country. A four-year veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, himself, CEO Cliff Slagle understands the trials and difficulties that accompany the transition from military service. Slagle and SirVent’s franchise support team designed the program’s business model with these needs in mind – offering qualified veterans a low-cost business opportunity that lends itself to their distinct skill set and work ethic.
“I know what it’s like to transition to civilian life – more than anything, you’re looking for work that can provide you fulfillment and that will allow you to leverage the skills and insight you’ve learned through serving,” Slagle said. “The hands-on work, problem solving, and consistent element of surprise makes chimney sweeping a great fit for veterans seeking a new and exciting opportunity. With us, they are in business for themselves but not by themselves.”
SirVent’s niche-focused business model equips franchise owners with the insight and technology to provide customized solutions for customers’ chimney and dryer vent needs.
SirVent is currently looking for qualified veterans in many U.S. markets east of the Mississippi River.
About SirVent Franchising
SirVent is a full-service, one-stop-shop solution to meet the growing demand for fireplace, dryer vent, and chimney-related issues. SirVent is dedicated to providing their franchise owners with the training and skills they need to grow their local businesses. Franchise owners learn how to offer chimney and dryer vent repairs, replacements, cleanings, inspections, and new installations while developing a customer base within a territory that is theirs alone. The chimney and venting service industry is an area of business that is untapped and dynamic – for the right person, it’s a franchise opportunity that is a step ahead of others.
To inquire about franchise availabilities, visit sirventfranchising.com or call the franchise team at 1.844.SIR-VENT (1.844.747.8368).
SOURCE SirVent Franchising
95 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. RECEIVES 2016 SECRETARY OF DEFENSE EMPLOYER SUPPORT FREEDOM AWARD (1 views)