Six-Time Major League Baseball All-Star Paul Konerko and highly successful Phoenix businessman Matanda Doss partner to bring Fitwall to Arizona
- Sub Headline: Franchisee AZFit4 LLC to open studios in the Phoenix metro area starting with Scottsdale
- City: Phoenix
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.Fitwall.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 11:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PHOENIX, Jan. 19, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Fitwall, one of the world’s most innovative fitness companies, announces franchise group AZFit4 LLC is bringing the concept to the Phoenix Metro area, opening its first location in Scottsdale the second week of February 2016.
AZFit4 LLC is comprised of six-time Major League Baseball All-Star Paul Konerko and his wife Jennifer, as well as Division I college football standout Matanda Doss and his wife Tena.
“The Scottsdale opening kicks off what will be a very exciting year for Fitwall,” said Michael Webb, Fitwall’s CEO. “We couldn’t be more proud to partner with Paul, Jennifer, Matanda and Tena to enhance and broaden Fitwall’s footprint in the West.”
Konerko attended Chaparral High School in Scottsdale and spent 17 years in Major League Baseball, primarily with the Chicago White Sox. The first baseman helped the White Sox win the 2005 World Series and had his #14 jersey retired by the team. Konerko was a 2014 recipient of the Roberto Clemente Award for his charitable contributions off the field and is a Managing Member of Mountain Top Advisory Group (MTAG), which helps current and former players from all sports with their financial needs, and co-owner of Arizona Medical Infusion (AMI). Jennifer Konerko earned degrees in both Family Studies and Nursing from Arizona State University and left a nursing career to raise her three children. She is also involved in the Bring Me Home campaign to raise awareness about children in need of foster care.
“Jennifer and I first attended a Fitwall class in San Diego and immediately felt the differences. It’s an exceptional workout and unlike any other on the market,” said Konerko. “My partners and I wholeheartedly believe in the concept and are extremely excited to bring the future of fitness to Phoenix area residents.”
Doss is the CEO and co-founder of Sparrow. The company develops payment software, mobile applications and a supply chain integration HUB for both brick and mortar and e-commerce merchants. He has designed and implemented payment software and retail solutions in over 15 different countries and is a guest speaker at numerous universities and conferences. Doss was a Division I Academic All-American (Honorable Mention), and was part of an undefeated season that culminated in a conference championship and a bowl victory. Tena Doss left her career in marketing to pursue her passion for nutrition and health education at Cornell University. She divides her time between raising their four boys and working with local charities.
Fitwall studios offer high-intensity interval training sessions that deliver strength, cardiovascular fitness and flexibility all in 40 minutes. Members check in on an iPad and click into the Fitwall using a Bluetooth heart rate monitor, known as a peanut. Fitwall utilizes a propriety metric called the FIT (Fitwall Intensity Training) Factor, a data calculation that helps clients use the technology to track progress and maximize results throughout the session.
The site for the first Arizona studio is 18221 N. Pima Road Suite #130 in Scottsdale. Existing Fitwall locations include San Diego, Newport Beach, Los Angeles and Detroit with Denver slated to open in March.
Fitwall is 40 minutes of fun and innovative training that combines world-class coaches with the latest in technology for the most effective and efficient workout possible. Fitwall’s inviting approach enables members to experience the future of fitness while achieving better results than ever imagined. To learn more visit Fitwall.com.
© 2016 by Fitwall Ventures LLC. All rights reserved.
Contact: Elizabeth Ireland
229 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)