- Sub Headline: Creator of the World’s First Indoor Trampoline Court To Open Latest Michigan Park
- Franchise URL: http://www.SkyZone.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 2:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SAGINAW, Mich. – Sky Zone Trampoline Park, creator of the world’s first indoor trampoline playing court, announces it has awarded its newest location in Saginaw, Mich. With over 134 locations open worldwide, Sky Zone Saginaw will open its doors to the public this summer, bringing exciting experiences and high-flying adventures to children, teens and adults alike.
Sky Zone’s indoor trampoline courts are designed as a fun and fit outing for all ages, shapes and sizes. The facility covers 20,000 square feet and will offer popular activities such as Ultimate Dodgeball, Sky Slam and SkyRobics. Sky Zone Saginaw will also feature brand new attractions including Michigan’s first Ninja Warrior Course, an extreme test of balance and endurance and Challenge Zone, a section of the park that includes a jousting pit and the SkyLadder. Saginaw’s brand new trampoline park is the perfect facility for groups seeking memorable events such as birthday parties, corporate team building, field trips and much more. Every guest is invited to HAVE FUN and FLY SAFE at Sky Zone.
“Many Sky Zone fans in the Saginaw area drive over an hour just to visit the closest park,” said Colleen Fitzgerald franchise owner of Sky Zone Saginaw. “After countless requests to bring Sky Zone to the community, we have finally signed our lease and are thrilled to be able to provide residents of all ages with an entertainment facility that promotes Active Fun.”
Sky Zone Saginaw will be located at in the Bay Valley Shopping Center at 2572 Tittabawassee Rd., Saginaw, MI 48604. Until it opens, Saginaw area residents are welcome to visit Sky Zone Brighton or Sky Zone Shelby Township. For more information, please visit www.skyzone.com/Saginaw or www.facebook.com/skyzonesaginaw.
About Sky Zone, LLC
Since 2004, Sky Zone, LLC has created and built the world’s first all-walled trampoline playing court – a concept so unique it was awarded United States Patent No. 5,624,122. Sky Zone, LLC currently has over 134 franchises open across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Sky Zone Trampoline Parks feature a wide array of fun, fit and low-impact activities ranging from Open Jump, Ultimate Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday parties, corporate events and other group outings. The franchise has been awarded various accolades, including being ranked the second Fastest Growing Franchise by Inc., the second Smartest Growing Brand by Franchise Times, 308 on Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500 list, 273 on the 2015 Inc.’s 500/5000 list, 152 on the 2014 Inc.’s 500/5000 list, 55 on the Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies list. For more information on the company or franchising opportunities, please visit www.skyzone.com.
SOURCE Sky Zone, LLC
534 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)